Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They say that the Loch Ness monster is back so why don't they use the high

I read breifly, alittle while ago, about an article on the Catfish escaping in the vacinity many years ago and they can grow to amazing sizes, its speculated that in big enough areas they could grow to almost monsterous sizes.

the local wizards cast protective spells on the lake to keep our underwater ally safe from detection

The Loch in which Loch Ness is supposed to reside is very, very deep--and very, very murky. Depending on where Nessie is in the Loch, theoretically you could have a sub in the water, not too far away, and the lights would not pick her up.Also, dependent upon what kind of sonar or heat-sensitive measuring devices someone has, that may make it a bit easier.Also, there are probably hundreds of underwater caves that Nessie could be in--so it would indeed be like searching for a needle in a haystack.Now on a side note, there HAVE been reports in the swamps in South America (Congo?) where natives there swear that they have seen a creature like Nessie. It is really supposed to stink too.

cause if they caught it, no more tourists. or a bunch of people would be afraid and never come to visit. that means bye bye to their money and fairytale.

They've been using sonar, radar, satellite imaging etc. for years trying to disprove the "Nessy" myth. I however have proved that Nessy existed when I water skied behind it last week. I busted some sick airs...

I say, Microwave the Beastie!

because if they proved it was not there it might ruin tourism!

CUZ MOST OF THE IDIOTS WITH THE TECHNOLOGY THINK THAT THE LOCH NESS MONSTER DOESNT EXISTbeside, not all miracles han be analyzed by science

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12