Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christians: when will you turn in all your sinful technology and go back to

Default Christians: when will you turn in all your sinful technology and go back to

reading your book? Clearly the internet, cars, telephones, computers, and everything else that is good in the world was made by evil scientists trying to steal your faith with awful evolutionary lies.When are you going to forsake such evil distractions and get back to reading your book?I encourage you to read hand copied verisons you make yourselves. All the current sin and deception in the world started with the printing press, after all.n, it's a motorcycle helmet.It's for riding motorcycles.Amazing what they make these days, isn't it?

You are an idiot. Times change and we have to change with it, Things aren't bad, it is what you do with them

I know. The fundies always seem to bug me, because they rant about how awful and evil science is, yet they aren't willing to stop using the byproducts of science.

Thanks for thinking of us. But the Bible says to examine ourselves, not others.

What are you like five?

And yet monk scholars began this system.

Wow, you make a good point. I'm throwing my computer out the window now. I'm shaken by your sarcasm

What are "hand copied verisons"...? ... where would one find such a thing?Be nice Penguin ... it's not necessary to insult to make a point.

were you not using a computer when you posted this question? because if not, you are gifted. you don't use cars, phones, watch movies? you use technology every single day. even if you tried to get away from it, you would never be able to. we all exist today with the aid of various forms of technology. SO GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

We all need to live in the Bible, we can if read study and obeywhat is saids............

what the heck are you talking about? what does our reading the Bible have to do with the use of phones, computers, etc. you make absolutley no sense.

After typing this I am going to throw this damn computer out and I'm taking that damn car and giving it to charity along with that dreaded cellular phone.... By the way can you give me a ride to work Monday morning in your horse and buggy? If one of the horses get ill we wont have a cell so I will bring along some pigeons that we can tie messages to their ankles for help! Thanks a million!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast