Thread: Wal-mart, third interview (finally!)...what goes down?

Default Wal-mart, third interview (finally!)...what goes down?

I finally got the call today to come in this evening for my third interview as an overnight stocker.
    What is there left for them to ask me, what kind of interview questions do they have for the third interview? Give me some examples
    I assume this is the critical stage, since its the final interview before they make their decisions, thus I'm nervous!

I can not believe that they have called you back for a third interview. They normally only do 1. Some questions that they might ask if they have not already asked them is How would you handle things under stress, things like that. Sorry that I can not be of much more help than that because like I said they only do 1 interview at the most, some places might consider the drug screen to be a third interview so that is something that it could be. If you have any questions at all about working at walmart of even more specifically on third shift please feel free to ask me I just got off of nights as a third shift assistant manager. I know a lot that I can help you with. Good Luck!!!

I can not believe that they have called you back for a third interview. They normally only do 1. Some questions that they might ask if they have not already asked them is How would you handle things under stress, things like that. Sorry that I can not be of much more help than that because like I said they only do 1 interview at the most, some places might consider the drug screen to be a third interview so that is something that it could be. If you have any questions at all about working at walmart of even more specifically on third shift please feel free to ask me I just got off of nights as a third shift assistant manager. I know a lot that I can help you with. Good Luck!!!

Yea you have the job. I hope your Walmart have managers that care about their people. One of the Walmarts here where I live is horrible to their employees, Such as the manager should be working 10hours and only works 4hrs. and goes home. The manager doesn't make orders for the store, he has his employee do this. It's so unorganized all the management doesn't care about the store. A friend of mine used to work there.

Overnight stocker sounds like *** kicking work.

Quote Originally Posted by Savi's mom View Post
    thank you

great article