Thread: do you believe that there was advanced technologies existed before our time?

Default do you believe that there was advanced technologies existed before our time?

do you believe that there was advanced technologies existed before our time?

I don't really understand your question, but if it's what I think your asking then yes I do.

No b/c I think that the higher the years the better the technology...... Now days we have better stuff and things than back in the days. CHEERLEADER_09

yes. i believe fully that there were systems much like what we have now, power, telephone-esque type communication, even computers to a point. how could there not have been? It's taken our modern civilization only approximately 100 years to come up with the majority of our 'technology'... even if taken by biblical timeframes, (meaning only approximately 4-5 thousand years for humans to have been on the earth, in opposed to the much longer scientific example of millions of years) that 4-5 thousand years is massive compared to the 100 years of 'technology'. All it takes is one major asteroid or sun storm to devistate our technology.... and we'd all have to start over. I don't know about you, but I don't think I could build a telephone or computer by memory, let alone the entire world wide systems it is supported by. you know, how do you explain 'flying saucers' that we haven't invented yet, and the 'time machines' that we haven't invented yet... where would the thoughts have come from if it hadn't been word of mouth from generation to generation after some horrendous disaster? lol sorry... too much rambling. Good question!!! hope that helps!!!

Yes. In fact a lot of recent literature claims that our time is a downgrade from the previous times. For example the time when Maya civilization was at its peak (5-6 A.D i believe) produced some achievements that we haven't even smelled of. Like, the frescas at Pakal' Votan show a man in somethin that looks like a space ship, and many do belive that the phrophet of the time PAkal' Votan was a star traveller. There s many other examples that link us to the Ancient Egypt and before it the Atlantis. I think they have a good deal of sense in them and soon we are gonna find out. thank you.

Absolutely. Even the bible agrees.Ecclesiastes 1:9-10 (New International Version) 9 What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. 10 Is there anything of which one can say, "Look! This is something new"? It was here already, long ago; it was here before our time.

I would say, yes, or close to yet, I remember on T.V that someone found something that was uuh more.... lets see... high tech or complicated then humans today seen (it didn't look high tech, was OLD made out of rock... it looked like) so yeah probably yes...

Yes of course there has been, they did have their technical limitations but there was advance technologies.Sailor have tools to guide they ships using the stars. Mechanics made clocks and adding machines and other complex equipment. Engineers made cities like Rome, Egypt and others using advance building techniques. Metal experts made from swords to complex tools. In arts they created the basis for today's art techniques.We didn't got our actual technical level overnight; it was a slow proced that started thousands of years ago the day we learned to use our brain to make fires and simple hunting tools.

yes of course