Thread: My husband want to involve me in wife swapping with his close friend. What

Default My husband want to involve me in wife swapping with his close friend. What

to do? I am puzzled. Please guide.? So many times my husband tells me swapping stories during love making. Now he want to make true these fantacies real. I am confuse and afraid that what will happen if I involve. Please guide me if any body experienced.
    Powered by Yahoo!

Default Hello:

Suchitra: Do not go with wife swapping as it is not a good thing and its totally against of nature. Nature is a god. You should be doing this only with ur husband only. Thanks.

If u really want to disucss with me you can contact me at sameermohan AT hotmail

Quote Originally Posted by suchitra View Post
    to do? I am puzzled. Please guide.? So many times my husband tells me swapping stories during love making. Now he want to make true these fantacies real. I am confuse and afraid that what will happen if I involve. Please guide me if any body experienced.
    Hi Suchitra,
    Even we were in the same mood, but now i have convinced my wife and i dont think your husband is wrong. Just in case, if he had an affair and not told you abt it, u might feel bad, right? He has openly asked you this and i think u need to give a try.. If this makes ur relationship better, then u should go with it.

This is Against the Ethics of Marriage 'The Agreement" You can live with out your husband with pride or live with him without any dignity.

Stop fulfilling his desires, his wishes he will come down on his demands within few days.
    Job Board
    Career Tips Freshers Career Plan, Tips for CAT, MBA, Study Abroad Tips...
    Resume Tips Resume Tips For Freshers and Expe... Experts, Know how to build your resume for that very important job.

go and enjoy

Hi Suchitra,

I will strongly advice that you also try to convince him gradually of how irritated you feel about this issue. Make the orientation a gradual process too. Maybe during lunch or dinner, but not on bed with him to avoid strong misunderstanding. Best of Luck

Default suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by suchitra View Post
    hi suchitra
    i wud like to know what u did in this matter.