Thread: Can u suggest me a project for my final year at University (plz read on)?

Default Can u suggest me a project for my final year at University (plz read on)?

Hi Everyone. I am a final year student at university and am studying Electrical Engineering. I have to do a project regarding this and I am finding it hard to chose the right project since there is a shortage of ideas. Is there anyone who can come up with any suggestions for my final year project. It doesn't just have to be about Electrical Engineerig it can be about Engineering (on its own), electronic and communication. Please think about this and give me some exciting ideas so that I can utilize and do the project perfectly.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this message

How about showing how much electrical power per inmate could be generated if prisons required prisoners to spend 8 hours per day walking on treadmills. Could a 200 inmate prison generate enough electricity to be power-independent, could they even produce enough to sell some locally at a profit?

Super conductors?

hi, I'm a final year student, department of CSE. I was trying to find which is the best training center in chennai. it should give full guidance and real time and IEEE 2011 project. Through internet i found the better training institute to do project what i want. I'm doing my final year project in"Bellatrix Global Solutions". here they give real time project in new technology(android) and full guidance with free language course. I suggest you, Bellatrix is the best center to do project

Default Best project center in chennai@ Bellatrix Global Solutions

Bellatrix Global Solutions is the no.1 software project development for final year student in chennai.This is a real time software development company. Now it is allowing students to do final year project here for students bright future. i suggest that by my experience with bellatrix.

Hi,
    I came to know about this company through internet only.Last week myself and my friends went there.It looks like small house only.It is not looking like a company.We met one lady who was not giving the proper response for any of our queries.We asked her regarding the projects and other details,but she could not explain anything properly in english.Even she could not understand what we were asking. No one was there to explain the project also.I think they are advertising like a student,because that lady name is sathya which mentioned in their many ads. So dont waste your valuable time to spend with bellatrix. They are non professional fraud. Because they dont have any real working experienced professional as they mentioned in the advertisement.