Thread: i have fake B.Tech degree and working in MNC,needs solution?

Default i have fake B.Tech degree and working in MNC,needs solution?

due to some financial problem i discontinuted B.Tech in 3rd year, then i ended up buying degree in some other country(FRANCE),not in india, present i am working in MNC from last four years, i have verygood technical knowledge about subjects, but i have fear of my degrees all the time,now i wanted to work in software industry another 10 years, is there any way to do this without knowing anybody,can i travel countries like USA and UK or singapore,netherlands, anyone help highly appreciable, i am planning to marry in few months, now i am not able to decide whether i can marry a working spouse?,i am verymuch confused what to do, i am thinking i should stop working in software because of fear. i need your valuable suggestion , i wanted work in software comapny without knowing anybody including myparents and spouse, which is the best way, recently i have foundmagazine now software companies are doing background check, if they do will they contact my france university ,please help