Thread: Is there any institute which offers training in software testing in chennai?

Default Is there any institute which offers training in software testing in chennai?

Hi my friend is 30yrs old , he has completed his MCA in the year 2004, due to some personal commitments he couldn't able to find a suitable job in the field of software.Currently he is working in a BPO and wants to persue his career in the field of s/w testing , Is there any institute which offers training in software testing in chennai? what could be the cost? Also advice if he can download any online material for self study?
    Powered by Yahoo!

Default Better to learn S/W Testing from his friends who are all in Testing Field.

Prakash please ask your friend to get a knowledge from the person, who is working in Testing field. He can get more knowledge from him than from Testing Institutes. He can download so many documents from net also.

Cheers...
    Nandhaa

Hi Friends,
    There is one institute by name The Raffles IT Park, is very good instite in CHennai. Many of my friends learnt there and got placements over there.
    You can try with that isntitute rafflesitpark dot com. or else you can send your requests to me, I will forward it to them. they will give you good couselling too.

Thanks
    kiran