Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to know the best training institutes in India providing PLC/DCS/SCADA

Default I want to know the best training institutes in India providing PLC/DCS/SCADA

courses with placement facility? Plz provide me the list of training institutes in India of good repute with placement facility in Allen Bradley/Siemens PLCs/ DCS/SCADA controls and automation courses?
    Powered by Yahoo!

Thumbs up Training on PLC /DCS

Hi, Why go to an institute to get trained when the Process control Instrumentation companies are giving training on PLC, DCS, etc. You can try out at Yokogawa India Limited who are leaders among Instrumentation companies operating globally, who give job assistance also. You can try out their Chennai tel : 044-28522720 / 521.

Thumbs up SPiCE training on DCS/ PLC

Yes.I underwent the so-called SPiCE training programme conducted by Yokogawa. They covered DCS and PLC under this. It was informative and i really got exposure to the hardwares. I got placed in Yokogawa itself by October 2007 after completing the course in Aug.

Default your help is needed

Quote Originally Posted by wiji23 View Post
    Yes.I underwent the so-called SPiCE training programme conducted by Yokogawa. They covered DCS and PLC under this. It was informative and i really got exposure to the hardwares. I got placed in Yokogawa itself by October 2007 after completing the course in Aug.
    i need to know the address of yokogawa training centre for dcs,i need to have a course from them,please help me,my email id

vibinkrishna(@)yahoo.com

i am inserting @ in bracket because 25 replies should be there for posting email id

You can fine more information here http://www.google.com/search?q=yokogawa+training+centre+for+dcs&sourceid =navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enIN249IN249
    Job Board
    Career Tips Freshers Career Plan, Tips for CAT, MBA, Study Abroad Tips...
    Resume Tips Resume Tips For Freshers and Expe... Experts, Know how to build your resume for that very important job.

The address is Yokogawa India Limited, 184, anna Salai, Chennai -6. You may also call their office number 044-28522720 or 28522521 to get the exact location. I have asked the training dept to send a email to your vibinkrishna email id regarding the course details. Hope you would have received it by now.

Give me information about software training institute in delhi.?

Hi Friends,
    There is one institute by name The Raffles IT Park, is very good instite in CHennai. Many of my friends learnt there and got placements over there.
    You can try with that isntitute rafflesitpark dot com. or else you can send your requests to me, I will forward it to them

Thanks
    kiran

Red face Want to know about the Yokogawa plc training course...

I want to know if the Short term courses of 7 to 15 days for PLC/DCS at the companies like GODREJ & YOKOGAWA worth doing .. for a fresher in Electronics & Communication like me..??
    Can I get a good job after doing one of these courses straight forwardly..?

plz help.. Can any one who has done these courses from either of these compnies give me there mail IDs so that I can communicate further...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hruday View Post
    courses with placement facility? Plz provide me the list of training institutes in India of good repute with placement facility in Allen Bradley/Siemens PLCs/ DCS/SCADA controls and automation courses?

The best training institute with latest equipments is HSS in Noida,Bhopal and deharadun. It is the most professional academy.

Quote Originally Posted by sachin dixit View Post
    Give me information about software training institute in delhi.?

HSS academy is loacated in NOIDA, I passed out from there and working in a MNC. It is the best....

Quote Originally Posted by Rakesh.N View Post
    Hi, Why go to an institute to get trained when the Process control Instrumentation companies are giving training on PLC, DCS, etc. You can try out at Yokogawa India Limited who are leaders among Instrumentation companies operating globally, who give job assistance also. You can try out their Chennai tel : 044-28522720 / 521.

All these companies do not provide serious trainings as it is not there core business. It is a waste of time..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast