Thread: fraud software development company is caresoftinc at Bhopal

Angry fraud software development company is caresoftinc at Bhopal

Caresoftinc(at Bhopal)

I like to give you information one fraud software development company which took 35000 RS for recruiting fresher once they paid there fees they give training for 4 month after that select 1 or 2 for them and reject all the other

Caresoftinc is working from Bhopal they took recruitment every 3 or 4 month for there salary even they make the life of employee so worst you not being able thing off

Even they make you to work for 14 to 16 hour sometime for 24 hour they also detect your salary if you late for 15 min

Even they tell they will send you USA as there head office is there but the reality is even no one are gone there yet.

Last they donít have any project they get together in office for to make money from share market all them put there money for share. Even his team lead also suggests them to buy which share or not

Team lead qualification is only BCA how could it possible one with lower qualification become a team lead and total team strength is only 6 to 7 employee.

I Suggest all fresher donít go for this company as I all ready experience it is very bad or very poor company for any one who want to make it career in IT or Software Development and last donít come in the words Anand he is Company management employee.

Anand he is team lead and one of corrupt employee

Really it is very bad

its very sad and bad news

thnx for ur valuable information dear...........