Thread: my into

Default my into

hello every one,
    my name is innocent gal, em looking for the best jobs which is suitable for me. although i am working for a private organization still i am looking for the best jobs through searching different websites.

regards,
    innocent gal

Default at last i found the best site

Hi fellows,
    as i was looking for a website, whom i can find best jobs available for all of us. many of our fellows shared there views, ideas and websites where i got a lot of help. i want to thanks all ov them. A friend of mine told me about an awesome websites that is

[Links removed]

this website provides online opportunity to post your resume regarding different jobs like manager engineering, technical jobs, IT related jobs, administrative director jobs and many more.

i need some more information of other sites to enhance my research and find best jobs for other as well.

Regards,
    Innocent gal
    Last edited by Innocent_gal; 11-15-2007 at 07:46 PM.

Default Freshers- Reliance Communications is looking for freshers

Hi i guess u know about the big opportunity offered by the Big corporate house - Reliance Communication [Link removed]

you can find more from search engines.

You all are spammers..
    Why don't you all find a better way to promote your website?
    Job Board
    Career Tips Freshers Career Plan, Tips for CAT, MBA, Study Abroad Tips...
    Resume Tips Resume Tips For Freshers and Expe... Experts, Know how to build your resume for that very important job.

Many Online job portals are available where you can register and make of use of it. First you need to search according to your interest and field then it will be easy for you to track the jobs.

Do not make use of this thread as posting spam content/linking your websites here.