Thread: how to get best jobs

Default how to get best jobs

i just wanna know the best jobs available via internet. means that em in need of the website adress who are offering different jobs.

This will be really helpful>> http://www.freshershome.com/jobs/
    And you might need this to prepare >> http://www.freshershome.com/interview-questions/
    To make your resume more Professional >> http://www.freshershome.com/resumes/index.php
    Job Board
    Career Tips Freshers Career Plan, Tips for CAT, MBA, Study Abroad Tips...
    Resume Tips Resume Tips For Freshers and Expe... Experts, Know how to build your resume for that very important job.

Default i have found something new!

hi:

the link u provided is really good. as it helped in finding good jobs, yet here i want to give my own suggestion, while yesterday i was visiting different website, i found a really fantastic websites for jobs, i want to share with you guys,
    that is
    nauri.com
    freshershome.com
    monsterindia.com
    jobsahead.com
    the factor which really attracted me for this website is that it is providing jobs for every country like united states, united kingdom, Germany, Pakistan, India and many other countries. so here a good oppurtunity for us to apply in which country we like to do so.
    your suggestions and new websites links would be a matter of pleasure for me. please share your ideas, websites, and any thing you want to.

regards,
    innocent gal.
    Last edited by Innocent_gal; 11-15-2007 at 07:47 PM.

You can register here at www.freshershome.com/jobs/fresher/ to get daily jobs for Freshers, Also there are trainers and consultants who post their jobs/training on different subjects.
    Job Board
    Career Tips Freshers Career Plan, Tips for CAT, MBA, Study Abroad Tips...
    Resume Tips Resume Tips For Freshers and Expe... Experts, Know how to build your resume for that very important job.

Hi,

So many Job sites are there apart from that you can join in different job forums also.

thewalkin.com is good site,u just go through it I came to know about this site from my

friend.Hope it will be beneficial for you.

All The Best

Regards

Versha

Default Advice

Really useful jobs!!!!Some things never change.If you are well educated and hard worker it is too difficult to get one best job.Now a day people like work at home internet jobs.Home based business is one of the best.Thanks..........

Hi friends i wanna tell one thing to all i found one new site for resumes.that site name is resumeformat.in/. check it.

If you are a good writer or blogger you can try for freelance blogger job on problogger>> problogger.net