Thread: LOGIC PUZZLE. It is like this?

Default LOGIC PUZZLE. It is like this?

You are travelling to some village. At some point there is a fork in the road. You could go two ways but only one of them leads to the village. Lucky for you there are two men standing next to the fork. But unfortunately one of them always lies and one always speak the truth and you do not know who is who. Since the men do not like to help you, you are allowed to ask one of them only one question. Which question shoudl you ask?
    Powered by Yahoo!

You ask each of them which path the other person would lead you to, and then take the other direction.

The liar will say the opposite because he knows the honest one will point you in the right direction.
    The honest one, knowing the other man will lie, will also tell you the opposite direction.
    Powered by Yahoo!

ask each of them what path leads to the village & take the other one that both say.

The liar will say the opposite because he knows the honest one will tell the truth & he lies.

The honest one will say the opposite because he knows the liar will lie about which is the right path