Thread: Which is the best training institute for SAP-HR in hyderabad?I completed MBA(HRM)...

Default Which is the best training institute for SAP-HR in hyderabad?I completed MBA(HRM)...

...and planning to join in SAP. Hi, This is pooja frm hyd completed MBA(HRM & FIN) and planning to join in SAP and besides to it I'm even doing DIT(diploma in information technology and management) frm NIIT. I don't hv any working exp in such a case is it appropriate to opt for SAP-HR? can any institute assure 100% placement along with the SAP course? Pls tell me the duration of SAP and it's fee structure, email, address etc.
    regards
    pooja
    Powered by Yahoo!

Hi Pooja,

I had taken SAP HR training from MALLAREDDY who teaches in Igrowsoft, He is the BEST FACULTY in twin cities of Hyderabad. He teaches indepth of real-time subject each and every sub module of SAP HR. Specially he plays with SCHEMA & PCR of Time Management and Payroll. He is giving a Realtime Project Case Studay of Implementation and Support Projects. We have just completed SAP HR course from him/IGROWSOFT Behind Huda, Ameerpet. PH: 040-65153154, 64516693. They are charging just 12,000 rs as Course Fee. You can learn very good SAP HR knowledge with less fee.... Just you can go and meet MALLAREDDY sir and listen one demo class of him, then you taken a right decision...)

Regards,
    Kalpana.