Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: want to know institutes providing biotechnology summer training specially in...

Default queries

i m doin B.tech Biotechnology 3rd yr and want to have summer training in delhi for the months june and july.. please suggest me some good institues in delhi

Default Biotechnology Training

There are short hands-on biotechnology training courses available at the NIH in Bethesda, MD if anyone is traveling abroad.

email me if you are interested in further details

Mark

Default summer traning

i m doin B.tech Biotechnology 3rd yr and want to have summer training in delhi for the months june and july.. please suggest me some good institues in delhi

i want to know about the summer training programs in biotechnology for 1st year student of b-tech biotechnology.

Default FutureBio training program in Biotech marketing

Dear All

If you are interested to make a career in Biotech marketing,then join the best biotech marketing training school in ,FutureBio,New Delhi.A-Z in biotech marketing.for more details visit www(dot)futurebio(dot)co(dot)in

Regards
    FutureBio

Default FutureBio training program in Biotech marketing

Quote Originally Posted by iman aftab khan View Post
    Hi,Would you be interested for biotech marketing career. www(dot)futurebio(dot)co(dot)in

Default Biotechnology Industrial Training Program

Quote Originally Posted by sonu View Post
    ...N.C.R areas for 1st year students N.C.R means national capital region. areas like noida,faridabad,gurgaon,delhi. what is eligibility criteria for applying to these institutes. please let s know as early as possible.
    Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology provides Industrial training to both graduates and postgraduates in the field of Biotechnology and allied sciences. Industrial training is an integral part of the academic curriculum of U.G. and P.G. students pursuing studies in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life Science, Agriculture and Pharmacy. This program gives students in hand experience of any international level Biotech laboratory as it has all advanced and sophisticated instruments and techniques. The Institute also aims to impart personality development and communication skill development program for over all grooming of students that make them competent enough to face changing global scenario.

Industrial Training is provided in the field of :
    Microbiology
    Immunotechnology
    Medical Microbiology
    Molecular Biology

Biotech Industrial Training Program batches start from 1st & 16th of April, May and June.

Eligibility: B.Sc./M.Sc./B.E./M.E./M.Tech.(Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and other life Science Courses) B.Pharma/M.Pharma

For more details contact institute website.

Default Biotechnology Industrial Training Program at Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology

Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology provides Industrial training to both graduates and postgraduates in the field of Biotechnology and allied sciences. Industrial training is an integral part of the academic curriculum of U.G. and P.G. students pursuing studies in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life Science, Agriculture and Pharmacy. This program gives students in hand experience of any international level Biotech laboratory as it has all advanced and sophisticated instruments and techniques. The Institute also aims to impart personality development and communication skill development program for over all grooming of students that make them competent enough to face changing global scenario.

Microbiology
    Immunotechnology
    Medical Microbiology
    Molecular Biology

Biotech Industrial Training Program batches start from 1st & 16th of April, May and June.
    Eligibility: B.Sc./M.Sc./B.E./M.E./M.Tech.(Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and other life Science Courses) B.Pharma/M.Pharma

Default Biotechnology Industrial Training Program at Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology

Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology provides Industrial training to both graduates and postgraduates in the field of Biotechnology and allied sciences. Industrial training is an integral part of the academic curriculum of U.G. and P.G. students pursuing studies in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life Science, Agriculture and Pharmacy. This program gives students in hand experience of any international level Biotech laboratory as it has all advanced and sophisticated instruments and techniques.
    The Institute also aims to impart personality development and communication skill development program for over all grooming of students that make them competent enough to face changing global scenario.

Microbiology
    Immunotechnology
    Medical Microbiology
    Molecular Biology

Default biotech training

Quote Originally Posted by lucky juneja View Post
    i want to do biotech training.i m in B.SC.Biotech 2nd yr..4rm whr i shld do??
    Biotechnology Industrial Training Program at Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology in Jaipur
    Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology provides Industrial training to both graduates and postgraduates in the field of Biotechnology and allied sciences. Industrial training is an integral part of the academic curriculum of U.G. and P.G. students pursuing studies in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life Science, Agriculture and Pharmacy. This program gives students in hand experience of any international level Biotech laboratory as it has all advanced and sophisticated instruments and techniques.
    The Institute also aims to impart personality development and communication skill development program for over all grooming of students that make them competent enough to face changing global scenario.

Microbiology
    Immunotechnology
    Medical Microbiology
    Molecular Biology

For more details contact 9829038177,9829038377.

Quote Originally Posted by sameer3024 View Post
    I m a second year B. Tech biotech student.
    I want to know about institutes providing summer training.
    Biotechnology Industrial Training Program at Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology in Jaipur

Microbiology
    Immunotechnology
    Medical Microbiology
    Molecular Biology

Quote Originally Posted by Shomya Pandey View Post
    i want to know about the summer training programs in biotechnology for 1st year student of b-tech biotechnology.
    Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology provides Industrial training to both graduates and postgraduates in the field of Biotechnology and allied sciences. Industrial training is an integral part of the academic curriculum of U.G. and P.G. students pursuing studies in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life Science, Agriculture and Pharmacy.
    This program gives students in hand experience of any international level Biotech laboratory as it has all advanced and sophisticated instruments and techniques.

Microbiology
    Immunotechnology
    Medical Microbiology
    Molecular Biology

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast