Thread: Hi please let me know where i can get the project for .net,java,php,mysql,pls its...

Default Hi please let me know where i can get the project for .net,java,php,mysql,pls its...

...very urgent.? Hi,pls let me know that where do i get the projects of .net,php,java,mysql,because i have got some answers but the are only to know about the programs and learn,but iam not looking out for the projects where i can get it.pls for god sake help my friends i am in a very big pressure,i hope you guy's will help me.

Thank you
    harish
    ph:9945323334
    harish.m@greynium.com
    Powered by Yahoo!

Hi,

if u r ok for paid project there would be lots and lots of small companies availing you in the city.
    But if u r interested to do a project only by yourselves then it could be acheived through your friends working for s/w companies.

And you have mentioned you are in a high pressure, so i guess you have some kind of time constaint,so i would suggest better opt for a paid project.You parallely learn the technology used in the project.