Thread: Visual Basic 2005 code problem. Urgent help required.Pleeeease help.?

Default Visual Basic 2005 code problem. Urgent help required.Pleeeease help.?

The program is meant to recieve problems from biblems, their solutions, verses, book name, chapter number etc. I tried to making it by assigning one text file and one button for storing problem and the other for opening.

I used code as storing files with special charecters between verses, new problem etc. but when I try to open it, only the last saved opens. The rest show an error. When I want to store files and type the same verse as the verse of a previously saved file, it displays an error (which I programmed) and asks wheter to replace the file or not. If I choose no, the next time it doesn't prompt.

Please help with it. Ive tried a lot
    The program is meant to recieve problems from biblems, their solutions, verses, book name, chapter number etc. I tried to making it by assigning one text file and one button for storing problem and the other for opening.

I used code as storing files with special charecters between verses, new problem etc. but when I try to open it, only the last saved opens. The rest show an error. When I want to store files and type the same verse as the verse of a previously saved file, it displays an error (which I programmed) and asks wheter to replace the file or not. If I choose no, the next time it doesn't prompt.

Please help with it. Ive tried a lot

(the code cannot fit here)