Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any final year MCA project details?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Any final year MCA project details?

Hi frnds i am second year MCA student,now i am preparing for placement,i am also looking for my project also .If anybody have any idea abt that inform abt that company
    Powered by Yahoo! Answers

in which feild you are interested
    and your skill etc., online project will not possible
    approach eminent persons in your area

Try contacting Mr. Viswaprem at 9283414944
    Refer my name.*

Default Live Project @Hyderabad in a MNC

Quote Originally Posted by Rose J View Post
    Hi frnds i am second year MCA student,now i am preparing for placement,i am also looking for my project also .If anybody have any idea abt that inform abt that company
    hi,
    send yours resume to
    liveprojects.hyderabad@gmail.com
    this is a MNC company and it will offer projects to students for their clients. The HR team of that company will short list yours resume you can get an offer letter for project.
    ALL THE BEST

hi guys iam looking for a final year MCA project..can any one plz help me...

Default r u looking for 100% real time projects

Quote Originally Posted by jyoti yadav View Post

hi jyothi

this is surya from path finder solutions hyderabad we are offering real time projects on java and .net. If u r reallly int in doing the project just give me ur mail id and ur contact so that i can mail u the contents.u can also contact me on 9032693116

Quote Originally Posted by jyoti yadav View Post
    hi u can contact me on 9032693116 for real time projects

DUCC Systems (P) Ltd. , a software organization, working in the education ERP market and also on web domain invites students for its 6 months project based training for MCA, B.Tech, BCA and others in JAVA, .Net, J2EE, PHP and other technologies.

The students of 6th semester of MCA, B.Tech have to undergo 6 months project based live training in a software company. DUCC Systems understands the needs of students to undergo the industrial training program and hence provides a full fledged training program on the best technologies of the industry.

The batches are starting In January and will last till June/July and the training is in Delhi. The Training venue is well connected by Metro, Bus and is located at the most attractive hang out location of south west Delhi, District Center.

Trainees will be divided in teams and every team will have a trainer assigned. Every team will be assigned a project to be completed within a particular time period. The trainees will be certified on the projects undertaken as well as the training completion.

The training will be in JAVA (Core JAVA, Advance JAVA, J2EE, J2ME) , .Net (Asp.net, C#, SQL Server, VB.Net), LAMP/WAMP (PHP, MySQL, Apache, linux), web designing .

The fee for the six months training is Rs. 8500 (Everything included).
    The batches are starting every Monday after 3rd January. Seats are limited because this is a live project training and hence preference to the first comers will be given.

Call us at 09953631179 (Mr. Amit)
    Or 011-25624491 (Miss Ankita); 09711496932 for details.

Aunwesha Knowledge Technologies Private Limited is offering to accept BCA/B.E/B.Sc in Computer Science/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc in Computer Science/M.Tech students for performing their External & Internal Project Work as required by the BCA/B.E/B.Sc in Computer Science/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc in Computer Science/M.Tech curriculum.

The program will be starting January 2011 onwards.
    The students shall be working on developing and enhancing real-life software products
    Students shall be required to spend 4 hours per day, 3 days a week at our development centre.
    Students shall be exposed to the following tools and technologies during their project work

HTML
    Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
    JavaScript including JQuery and AJAX
    Tomcat Application Server installation and configuration
    Java Servlets
    Java Server Pages (JSP)
    XML processing with Java
    Linux Shells and commands
    Linux installation and configuration
    Installation and configuration of MySQL on Linux
    Database schema design
    Using the Query Browser and optimizing SQL
    MySQL Performance tuning
    Backup and Restoration of database

The project work is designed to give students real-life practical knowledge of working with these technologies
    Students will be given CDs containing all required software and tutorials
    A seminar will be arranged for industry orientation of the students

Contact: Jayanta Dhar (94338 22340) or Aloke Das (98364 27093) for details

Default buy btech/mca mini and major projects

hi...

i am experienced in doing real time projects. And i thought to help other people in understanding and doing your projects. I have a good knowledge in various technologies like .NET, J2EE, JME, Adobe Flex 2/3.

i Have some really good real time projects with documentation.

if u got any queries contact me on.

buyprojects@ yahoo.com

Thumbs up seeking details about mca projects

we are from 'data creations' from vijayawada, A.P and would like to avail the opportunies and services of your technological knowledge in mca projects and interested in knowing about your projects. Please send the details of your mca projects as early as possible.
    our emal : ahmad.afroz@rocketmail.com

buyprojects@ yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

The HR team of that company will short list yours resume you can get an offer letter for project.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast