Thread: Give more information about space technology in india?

Default Give more information about space technology in india?

how many satellites did India launched?
    Powered by Yahoo!

I believe India has just started putting wheeled wooden platforms on horses, mules and camels. They copied us.

INDIA has launched more number of satellites ie. more than 20. However INDIA proves that nothing can succeed the INDIA.
    Powered by Yahoo!

Hello guys! Talking of space technology in India ... I would like to share a small piece of information with you all. This concerns all the kids who would want to grow up as an astronaut or space scientist. India now has Space Camp programmes for teenagers where they get a hands-on training experience of space studies. Last year my niece enrolled with Space Camp India, and she was taken to the US Space and Rocket Centre at Huntsville, Alabama. There she could perform all the training that astronauts do in real life. Moreover, they taught her the basic maths and physics required for space study. She has had loads of fun on the trip and returned wih more maturity and confidence. In case any of your kids share the same aspiration, you can enroll him for this program. The registration should be open by now. To know more about the initiative visit their website spacecampindia. I hope this initiative will prove to be a nice grooming step for our future space scientists and astronauts!

The prime objective of ISRO is to develop space technology and its application to various national tasks. ISRO has established two major space systems, INSAT for communication, television broadcasting and meteorological services, and Indian Remote Sensing Satellites (IRS) system for resources monitoring and management. ISRO has developed two satellite launch vehicles, PSLV and GSLV, to place INSAT and IRS satellites in the required orbits.