Thread: which is the best autocad training institute in Mumbai ?

Default which is the best autocad training institute in Mumbai ?

I am an architect and wish to enroll for a course immediately. I wish to learn autocad, 3d max and revit
    Powered by Yahoo!

Default fresher cad job

sir,
    my name is vinesh r. poojari.i compleated my diploma in interior design in 2002 from garware institute of career education and development,.
    but i donot have much experience,i have good knowlege in autocad and 3dmax.
    please help me for good job.
    your faitfully
    vinesh poojari

Default For Autocad and 3D MAx Training

I myself a trainer in this field since last 14 years. I have done training for many professionals and engineers.

You can contact me on 9769196767 for further details.

Default Contact 9769196767 for Excellent Training in Autocad and 3D Max from experience Teach

[QUOTE=Raghav D;10557]I am an architect and wish to enroll for a course immediately. I wish to learn autocad, 3d max and revit[/QUO

For excellent training in Autocad and 3D Max contact 9769196767 from an experience teacher.

Default Specialized Training in Autocad, 3dMax and JewelCad

Contact 9769196767 for Specialized Training in Autocad and 3d Max from Experience Teacher of 14 years.

Has done many professional trainings for professionals.

Default Revit Training

Quote Originally Posted by Raghav D View Post
    I am an architect and wish to enroll for a course immediately. I wish to learn autocad, 3d max and revit

Mr. Raghav,
    We are pleased to inform you that we are an Autodesk Authorized Training Center located at Santacruz (West) & Dadar (West). We teach Revit Architecture, AutoCAD & 3dsMax, So if are really interested than do call Ms. Amudha Ramaswamy at 02226611093/94 or else you can also call Mr. Chirag Pawar at 9969866851 or Bhavesh Vadgama at 9869337998.

Red face Shirke Academy

You can consider Shirke Sir's Academy in Borivali for revit and CAD training. Good theoretical and practical teacher.

- MA.