Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am doing engineering in IT.How to face aptitude tests conducted by...

Default I am doing engineering in IT.How to face aptitude tests conducted by...

...various companies? i am doing my engineering in information technology. I am in final year now & facing campus interviews conducted by various software companies but yet not placed anywhere.
    Powered by Yahoo! Answers

u aptitude various companies increase your general knowledge,good speaking English,knowledge u cour es subject , u good
    in g.d.&p.i.& better manner
    i sure u conducted in companies

Hey don't worry may be something more good is Awaiting for you....

To Prepare for Aptitute Questions mug p the following books and u will remember me.........

1. Quantitative Aptitude by Rs Aggarwal
    2. Puzzles by Shankuntala Devi - both books
    3. GRE Preperations by Barons - SOlce their test series.
    4. log on to www.chetenas.com - Forum for freshers where you can get the placement papers of various IT Companies along with the interview questions morover mail me if u need any interview questions of SQL, ASP.NET etc.......bye and all the best.....

work out tht books told by tht hot man below , lik agarwal ....and lik tht, i thnk u r frm india. me too completed engg. dont worry , work out tht books and go ahead . best wishes. bye.

Hello
    first of the good preparation about the related aptitude test in different company exam preparation
    u aptitude various companies increase your general knowledge,good speaking English,knowledge subject , u good
    in g.d.&p.i.& better manner
    i sure u conducted in companies selected

Practice for the aptitude yest questions. You can do it online or can buy aptitude question books. Only practice can make you perfect in cracking the aptitude round.

If u want to do Practice on Aptitude. You try Quantitative Aptitude Book by Rs Agarwal.

practice is what is needed....

first of all you should avoid all negative feeling. there is nobody is perfect. the success is comes when anyone do his level best. continue try to best your level then you will find your success.

Hey, don't panic, getting placed at college time is very good, but your shouldn't panic if you are not getting placed.Instead you must analyze what the problems you are facing. analyze your earlier attempts.Your weakness you only can analyze better.Rightly said that no one is perfect.But you could be perfect if you practice.
    Just practicing is not correct, but first emphasize on the weaknesses. Consider topics which you feel you need improvement.Practice old interview questions available in forums.Online guides and topics, books so many things available.Just like this forum.Many other forums and articles are available.Get benefit of them.
    Work smartly practice daily on your weaknesses. You would be successful definitely.

The book for RS Agarwal is considered to be the best one for practicing aptitudes. Your general concepts will get clear and you will be able to clear aptitudes of all companies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast