Thread: Help in locating institutes or companies in Delhi/Noida for summer training in

Default Help in locating institutes or companies in Delhi/Noida for summer training in

biotech for M.Sc Biotech studen thsi is apart of my cuuricullum. Companies / Institutes in Noida would be preferred.
    Powered by Yahoo!

Default Summer Training Delhi

Hello friend,
    For summer Training you can apply at VSERVEGLOBAL .
    they provide very good platform for summer training in all type of fields like
    1) Retail
    2) English
    3) Dot Net
    4) Java/J2EE
    5) PHP, My SQL
    6) Oracle
    7) ERP
    8) MCSE
    9) CISCO
    10) Sales
    11) Hospitality
    12) PDP
    13) BPO
    14) System Security
    15) Ethical Hacking

So contact us at "training@vserveglobal.com "
    or call 9958208293 / 9717395392
    or visit the site
    "vserveglobal.com/summer-training.html"

Default summer training

sir. i am a student of b.tech. 2nd year in mech. engg. in ch. devilal mem. engg. college panniwala mota sirsa ,haryana. i want to do training in your organisation in software desigining. please provide me full procedure

Default Summer Training institute in Delhi/NCR (Noida & Greater Noida)

Hello Friends,

Its give us immense pleasure to introduce you "CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd." as a Northern India oldest & first ISO certified Engineers Training Company with a bright history of conducting Summer Training program in collaboration with STEP-IIT Roorkee & on campus training program at more than 100 premier engineering colleges across India.We are well renowned among budding Engineers for providing quality driven Summer/Industrial Training with Major Projectsfor last 8 years of our existence.

Our Belief- "By the Engineer - For the Engineers"

We firmly believe that its Engineers only who can guide the Engineers and with this belief CETPA has formed a group of enthusiastic and well competent engineers, and adopted a unique training methodology with the aimto bridgethe gap between industry requirements and potential candidates equipped with all the required skill set. From our different training center acrossIndia, we had produced highly competent engineers and all these engineersare working with major blue chips companies across the globe.

For CETPA Summer Training Program on Embedded, .NET, VHDL, PHP, JAVA, CATIA & AutoCAD @ Lucknow, Roorkee, Greater Noida & Meerut, please contact us

call us at: 0120-6454074, 9212172602

Ge trained with Hash Biotech Labs. It is also recognized as “Global Knowledge Center” by the Intergovernmental Institution for the use of Micro-algae Spirulina to fight Against Malnutrition (IIMSAM). At the Hash BioTech Labs R&D Centre, the company offers training on various topics like Bio Energy, Bio Fertilizers, Bio Pigments, Molecular Biology, Enzymology, Immunology, Plant Tissue Culture, Animal Tissue Culture, Bio Informatics, Drug Designing, Intellectual Property Rights, Ethical Research, Human Pathology, Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Protein Engineering, Molecular Biology, Bio Diesel, Mushroom Cultivation, Bio Fermentation etc to name a few. All the programs are designed keeping in mind the current industry demand.

Phone : 09317738233

Default 6 months project based industrial training for last semester students

DUCC Systems (P) Ltd. , a software organization, working in the education ERP market and also on web domain invites students for its 6 months project based training for MCA, B.Tech, BCA and others in JAVA, .Net, J2EE, PHP and other technologies.

The students of 6th semester of MCA, B.Tech have to undergo 6 months project based live training in a software company. DUCC Systems understands the needs of students to undergo the industrial training program and hence provides a full fledged training program on the best technologies of the industry.

The batches are starting In January and will last till June/July and the training is in Delhi. The Training venue is well connected by Metro, Bus and is located at the most attractive hang out location of south west Delhi, District Center.

Trainees will be divided in teams and every team will have a trainer assigned. Every team will be assigned a project to be completed within a particular time period. The trainees will be certified on the projects undertaken as well as the training completion.

The training will be in JAVA (Core JAVA, Advance JAVA, J2EE, J2ME) , .Net (Asp.net, C#, SQL Server, VB.Net), LAMP/WAMP (PHP, MySQL, Apache, linux), web designing .

The fee for the six months training is Rs. 8500 (Everything included).
    The batches are starting every Monday after 3rd January. Seats are limited because this is a live project training and hence preference to the first comers will be given.

Call us at 09953631179 (Mr. Amit)
    Or 011-25624491 (Miss Ankita); 09711496932 for details.
    Attached Images Attached Images

There are multiple institutes in NCR providing traning in Embedded/Telecom domain. Major ones being CDAC,Ducat and TechXila. Let me summarize my research, experience and feedback from x students with them:

CDAC (cdac.in): Very nice institute with good placment record but it conducts its entrance exam once a year and course is quite long and bookish at times.

TechXila(techxila.com):Relatively new entrant but with precise and placement oriented courses. Major drawback is that only evening and weekend class timings as trainers are professionals working in MNC's .

Ducat(ducatindia.com):Good reach-ability due to large number of branches but I didn't find lab infrastructure and faculty as impressive as they claim.

There are multiple institutes in NCR providing traning in Embedded/Telecom domain. Major ones being CDAC,Ducat and TechXila. Let me summarize my research, experience and feedback from x students with them:

CDAC (cdac.in): Very nice institute with good placment record but it conducts its entrance exam once a year and course is quite long and bookish at times.

TechXila(techxila.com):Relatively new entrant but with precise and placement oriented courses. Major drawback is that only evening and weekend class timings as trainers are professionals working in MNC's .

Ducat(ducatindia.com):Good reach-ability due to large number of branches but I didn't find lab infrastructure and faculty as impressive as they claim.