Thread: Tractor Engineers Limited

Default Tractor Engineers Limited

TRACTOR ENGINEERS LIMITED was established in 1963 as a Joint venture between CATERPILLAR INC U.S.A. and LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED

Caterpillar and L&T had equal (50%each ) shareholding in TENGL

TENGL started manufacturing at POWAI in a new factory in 1965 and initially made spares for CAT Machines (primarily DOZERS) in INDIA and sold them through CAT Dealers in India.

In 1969 TENGL started supplying undercarriage to BEML

TENGL started tracking undercarriage forHydraulic Excavators of Poclain design in 1974, which L&T produced under model LC80 ( 20 T HEX )

TENGL today tracks Hyd. Excavators made by L&T Komatsu, TELCON, BEML, HM DEMAG and Blast Hole Drills of Ingersoll Rand, Revathi CP etc.from 6T to 60T.

In 1970's TENGL made Battle Tank Pins for HVF Avadi.

TENGL designs and builds Apron Feeders

TENGL also designs and manufactures Oilfield Equipment Spares.

TENGL, is now a wholly owned subsidiary of LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED

Address:
    19 Feb 2008 | 9.30am to 5.30pm
    Venue: Hotel Metroplolis, Koppikar Road, Hubli-20
    Tel: 0836-4266666
    Job Board
    Career Tips Freshers Career Plan, Tips for CAT, MBA, Study Abroad Tips...
    Resume Tips Resume Tips For Freshers and Expe... Experts, Know how to build your resume for that very important job.

Hey there, I need help, I am building a website all about tractor videos, to date I have gathered 357 different farming tractor males and I hope to document every farm tractor make and model ever made. In particular I am looking for pictures and videos of rare antique tractors, such as Graham Bradley, Allis-Chalmers or Massey Ferguson. If you think you can help, drop me a line at admin (at) youtractor.com. Any content you provide will remain your property and you will be credited with it.

I look forward to hearing from you

Patrick Malloney