Thread: could someone explain the conepts of classes, objects, properties, methods, and

Default could someone explain the conepts of classes, objects, properties, methods, and

events in visual basics? I'm new at this and need some help.... I'm taking visual basics and am interested.
    Thank you
    deb
    Powered by Yahoo!

Classes:
    Humans are a class of organisms, u and me are examples of that class, because we are humans, so we are objects of class humans, objects are examples of there classes.

Instance Variables:
    We (humans) have gendre, eyecolor, hair color, height, weight, skin color, nationality, mood ....etc. These are the charactarestics of humans, these are what humans have in common, every object (man or woman) of class humans has all of these things.

Methods:
    The things that humans can do are called methods from the point of view of programming. Humans can do a lot fo things, for example they we can run, but running will affect our weight, which is an instance vaiable of class humans, another example is that we can give someone a gift and that would affect his mood to the better (i guess).
    So methods affect the values of instance variables.

Good luck
    Bye