Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fake experience On Resume?

Default Fake experience On Resume?

HI everybody,

I am a B.sc (CS) graduate.I done my graduation on APR 2001
    After finished my graduation i didn't go to the job.From APR 2001 to Jan 2006 i did my father business.Now that the business is loss.Then i am joined in one BPO.I am working there from FEb 2006 to Till data.

I would like to skip my career into IT.I done my Testing course recently.But every IT concern recruit the experience people only.So i would like to put the fake on my resume.

Please tell your suggestion regarding this.If it is wrong what i do furtherly.

My aim is to became a software QA engg.

THanks
    Ganesh
    Powered by Yahoo!

don't put fake information on your resume coz it will ruin your life. most of the companies do background checking if you're really telling the truth on your resume. have patience, apply for the position that you like... later on you'll have it good luck
    Powered by Yahoo!

Hi Ganesh Kumar Sanjay Singh,

I think that's a perfect resume. Submit it to every company in America, I'm sure they'll be impressed.
    Powered by Yahoo!

Hi Kumar,
    I will suggest you that please do not show fake experience on resume because if recruiter will ask you any question about that experience and if you will not be able to give that answer then it shows very bad impression on recruiter.

Don't keep fake experience even if you can answer about that because recruiters will verify your background information before
    they recruit you!!

Using fake experience is really a very bad idea.... Every good companies will perform background verification before recruiting you. SO, using a fake experience will let you in a big trouble. Just be real and you will really get a real good job.

Hello Every Body !!!!
    I'm sure which is a excellent application. Send the idea to each corporation in the USA, I'm sure will have them impressed. The vast majority of companies do qualifications verifying if you're genuinely showing reality on your own application. Each very good companies will certainly conduct qualifications verification just before recruiting you.

You should not put any fake information on your resume because you will always be ask about it... why not put the experience in your fathers business it can still be a positive information even if the business is gone.

I will also suggest you not to put any fake information in your resume as this may ruin your future and career. Be real and just just go ahead and mention about your business in your resume.

Hi,

Most of the MNC's are doing background verification. Though, we have resuem scanning service, in that we does verification completely for your resume. So pls dont ruin your whole career by adding fake details into ur resume.

Do not ever resort to unfair means. It will do no good. You already have the qualifications for working in the IT sector so what is stopping you? Go ahead and apply. There are several IT/ITES companies spread all across the country. Most of them recruit candidates who have similar qualifications as you do. With experience and if anyone has the potentials, becoming a QA should not take much time.

Even if you are able to get a job using fake resume and work experience, you will suffer in the job itself. You won't be able to accomplish anything and will be asked to leave sooner or later. Better try to get a foothold in the IT industry by getting some training, and move the ladder slowly. This was an old post, hope you got what you wanted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast