Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: which is the best project centre for BE final year students in chennai?

hi,

I'm doing ME. i have one new paper. All centres informed me we cant do it. Then i found Bellatrix software company by internet. After that i went and gave that paper. i'm totally surprised that they said we can do it. ya, really he is 12+ year experienced person in software development. Thank you bellatrix. By my experience I suggest you, that it is the best one to do your final project.

Default which is the best project centre for BE final year students in chennai?

Hi,
    I came to know about Bellatrix centre through internet only.Last week myself and my friends went there.It looks like small house only.It is not looking like a company.We met one lady who was not giving the proper response for any of our queries.We asked her regarding the projects and other details,but she couldnot explain anything properly in english.Even she couldnot understand what we were asking. No one was there to explain the project also.I think they are advertising like a student,because that lady name is sathya which mentioned in the previous posts.So dont waste your valuable time to spend with bellatrix. They are non professional fraud. Because they dont have any real working experienced professional as they mentioned in the advertisement.

Default Best,Genuine,No.1,Excellant,Good Centre for MBA project in Chennai

Core data Systems is a leading solution provider for software based applications. Incorporated in 2001, The Company has been endorsed by highly experienced Professionals dedicated to provide complete IT solutions under one roof. CDS team provides crest quality software solutions with a ground-breaking view, our highly spirited CDS focus on meeting the complications of the present business with extraordinary ease. We also engage ourselves in assisting candidates in their final year MBA, BE, MCA project and thesis. Every year more than one thousand candidates get their projects done through us. We also assist fresher in placements. If you are looking for final year academic project and thesis in Chennai, kindly reach Mr. Benny at 8939181812

Default Bellatix Global Solutions-false and baseless complaints

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaS View Post
    Hi,
    I came to know about Bellatrix centre through internet only.Last week myself and my friends went there.It looks like small house only.It is not looking like a company.We met one lady who was not giving the proper response for any of our queries.We asked her regarding the projects and other details,but she couldnot explain anything properly in english.Even she couldnot understand what we were asking. No one was there to explain the project also.I think they are advertising like a student,because that lady name is sathya which mentioned in the previous posts.So dont waste your valuable time to spend with bellatrix. They are non professional fraud. Because they dont have any real working experienced professional as they mentioned in the advertisement.
    NikitaS,

Ours is a new organization(just 2 months old) and headed by several experienced people working in MNC's.

We started as an product development organization and working towards an ecommerce website.

We do part time public training programmes and help students for their projects.

All trainers in bellatrix are minimum 3 - 12 years experienced professionals and free lancers. We can share the profiles of these people on need basis.

Every sunday we have a free seminar about "Android OS" at 11.00 AM to 12.00 PM. Anybody can walk in and see what kind of skills we teach for public.

We already traced the company behind these unethical attacks like specifying a person's name and abusing her like "she does not know english".

If anybody has seen these comments then you know all these comments are targetted to particular person not the company as such.

We request the competitiors to face competition but not to attack other company's brand or persons in internet like this.

There is no person call NikitaS came to or contacted by phone to us.

I am helping this company technically by give trainings . Any queries please contact me.

Thanks

Default Final year projects in Android, Robotics and Aero Models with AET Android Lab

AET Android Lab (AAL) is a research and development center for latest Technology in the field of software, mobile applications and Robotics technology. AAL is a software development firm and leading technical education institute in India provides latest Technology Exposure in the field of Robotics, Embedded systems, Fly-Tech (Aero Models), Android Apps Development and Software Technology and tools.

AET Android Lab provides final year project with Training in Android Platform, Robotics Design, Embedded systems, Aero Model , Java and .Net Technologies..

Services:

1. Training and Placements.
    2. Live Projects training.
    3. Academic projects Support.

Call us :9445530757

Dear Students,

Let me introduce AET Android Lab is a leading Robotics Research institute in Chennai, Provide technical training in Robotics , Aero models, Embedded system, Android Application and Software training.

Now AET Android Lab provides support for final year projects along with our Professional training. we Ensure 100% Practical / Real time projects in Robotics / Fly-Tech / Android / Software.

Try it Today ...

Hi, I'm Mohammed Sabir doing ME.I was given a base paper for my final year project which had to be solved using matlab language. I had consulted with so many IT companies in Bangalore,Hyderabad and finally i called up Apex Global Solutions,Chennai through my senior's reference.I didn't even go to that company.I sent my base paper thro mail to them. They ve explained my base paper very clearly and said the concept of the project. I made payment only thro online.I didn't even visit that company till now. They have delivered my project's first phase thro team viewer itself. I could promise you guy's that this is the best ever IT company which you can blindly believe. If any of you guys are interested, convey your level of interest i ll give you the contact no of that company

hiiiii i'm new to this... I m doing final year cse.. I want project title nd best center in chennai

Quote Originally Posted by iswariya View Post
    hiiiii i'm new to this... I m doing final year cse.. I want project title nd best center in chennai
    Authentication schemes for session password using color and images in android development of a practical online desk for the facilities in the campus development of a web based recruitment process system for the hr group for a campus in php domain i want best center in android based project

Quote Originally Posted by iswariya View Post
    Authentication schemes for session password using color and images in android development of a practical online desk for the facilities in the campus development of a web based recruitment process system for the hr group for a campus in php domain i want best center in android based project
    Can i select any one frm tis....

hi friends i m b.e final yr student. Can i do my projects on android domain

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by flyta View Post
    Hi, I'm Mohammed Sabir doing ME.I was given a base paper for my final year project which had to be solved using matlab language. I had consulted with so many IT companies in Bangalore,Hyderabad and finally i called up Apex Global Solutions,Chennai through my senior's reference.I didn't even go to that company.I sent my base paper thro mail to them. They ve explained my base paper very clearly and said the concept of the project. I made payment only thro online.I didn't even visit that company till now. They have delivered my project's first phase thro team viewer itself. I could promise you guy's that this is the best ever IT company which you can blindly believe. If any of you guys are interested, convey your level of interest i ll give you the contact no of that company
    Can u giv addres of tat company?

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by keerthi.m View Post
    Last year i did my project in peerless technologies , they teach me hardware, software technology
    they trained me very well . And i got my job in Germen Technologies because of this project . I really appreciate him.
    i want the add

I heard About uniq technologies which is located in T.Nagar is the best project center in Chennai. Their Training and Delivering the Project was Awesome.visit once and you will find the difference between other project centers.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast