Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: which is the best project centre for BE final year students in chennai?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default which is the best project centre for BE final year students in chennai?

me doing final year CSE ... need some good project centre..any one frm pantech solutions..
    Powered by Yahoo!

Default mirror tech

u just ask abt the mirror tech at chennai in your friends...
    i hear they doing well.. potential on embedded..

Thumbs up Sri Balaji Web Hosting for ECE Projects for B.E & Diploma

Sri Balaji Web Hosting for ECE Projects for B.E & Diploma

we are doing final year academic projects with keeen knowledge.we are ahving more than ten years for this field.As per cost of which is very low for students.

Regards
    C.Ranjith kumar (Sri Balaji Web Hosting)

Default Vedha Technologies

vedha technologies is the best project training centre in chennai.other centres r just buying and selling their projects to all colleges and centres..

Thumbs down

i did my Msc mini project there.They didn't give anything properly.Training was totally worst.

I have done my project in Vedha.Dont go anyone there.They are money minded.They gave old project with new IEEE title to me.So i couldnt execute the project on my review.I got 280 out of 400 in my final review.Plz dont waste your career.

Thumbs up Best training center

Quote Originally Posted by suvin View Post
    me doing final year CSE ... need some good project centre..any one frm pantech solutions..

The best project training center in chennai is RANDD systems

Contact number:- 09500081188

Default Good project centers in Chennai

Hi,

As per my concern, SunMicroSoft @ Kodambakkam is the best center in chennai. I am telling this on my experience.

Regards
    Asaikarthik

Hi
    Brainrich Technology (BT) is a fast growing organization which offers a wide variety of services to match your Research Project needs. The company is promoted by a team of young professionals having vast experience in different domains. Our Team members are well qualified and experienced.
    Research and Development
    Our dedicated team of researchers, working at our R & D Labs and our Research Developers group, focus on technologies that will become more relevant for enterprises in the long-term; how they will evolve and impact enterprise competitiveness; what is the most effective way of managing the emerging technologies and integrating them into the enterprise nervous system. Our research efforts are supported by some international Standards such as IEEE and ACM infrastructure and collaboration with universities and industry leaders.
    Project Guidance by Experienced Developers.
    Provides real time training on information technology and provide projects on the following

• M.E
    • M.Tech
    • BE/BTech (CSE & IT)
    • B.Sc/ M.Sc (CSE)
    • MSc (IT)
    • BCA
    • MCA
    • Diploma Student's.

Very Low cost….
    LATEST TECHNOLOGIES USED IN OUR PROJECTS
    We would be really glad to help you with your project development.
    Our Service Address:
    Mobile : 9894604623
    Phone : 0422-4377414
    Address : 6/1, 1st Floor, Gokhale Street, Ramnagar, Coimbatore

Default Pls do not post plagairised materials like these...

Completely plagiarized.. Sad to see that project centers are becoming a business these days. project centers like these have to be banned. and i as a professor in a reputed university feel that the students are becoming victims without learning a single thing what happens in a project. pls think about students lives !! Are the project centers listening...

here again i m talking abt selective centers .. and not all centres.. there are a lots of good centres too... So a student has to select the right place before they join..

All the best dear students

Vikram

Quote Originally Posted by brainrichtech View Post
    Hi
    Brainrich Technology (BT) is a fast growing organization which offers a wide variety of services to match your Research Project needs. The company is promoted by a team of young professionals having vast experience in different domains. Our Team members are well qualified and experienced.
    Research and Development
    Our dedicated team of researchers, working at our R & D Labs and our Research Developers group, focus on technologies that will become more relevant for enterprises in the long-term; how they will evolve and impact enterprise competitiveness; what is the most effective way of managing the emerging technologies and integrating them into the enterprise nervous system. Our research efforts are supported by some international Standards such as IEEE and ACM infrastructure and collaboration with universities and industry leaders.
    Project Guidance by Experienced Developers.
    Provides real time training on information technology and provide projects on the following

• M.E
    • M.Tech
    • BE/BTech (CSE & IT)
    • B.Sc/ M.Sc (CSE)
    • MSc (IT)
    • BCA
    • MCA
    • Diploma Student's.

Very Low cost….
    LATEST TECHNOLOGIES USED IN OUR PROJECTS
    We would be really glad to help you with your project development.
    Our Service Address:
    Mobile : 9894604623
    Phone : 0422-4377414
    Address : 6/1, 1st Floor, Gokhale Street, Ramnagar, Coimbatore

Thumbs down

I went to Brainrich Technology.Not good..They gave us lots of false commitments.So i personally suggest u guys.Plz dont go there.

Default try to find d good place for ur projects

Yes.. Mr.Vikram is correct.. Project centers are nowadays fully business oriented.. Not bothering about students.. In my experience i am telling this.. But Some good people also are there.. So try to find carefully..

Pls try to avoid d project centers where all the junks such as c#, java, dot net, vb, sql, ns2, embedded, vlsi, matlab, are dumped into d same place.. Bcoz such project centers buying from another place and selling us, so nothing you can learn there..

If you like to embedded projects den try to find d place where only embedded projects are being done.. For example if you want to do embedded projects, den try to find d following things..

1. Find how much area and infrastructure they are covering only for embedded development
    2. Ask for some development kits and just have a glance how they are developing. bcoz some project centers wont allow to see d development area or they wont do proper answer.
    3. Ask them that u want to develop by ur own on boards. Bcoz many project center take classes for 3 days just for formality den finally give u d kit in hand.
    4. Dont give money b4 u see d output.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast