Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am btech final year student, want to do work on electronics project.so plz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I am btech final year student, want to do work on electronics project.so plz

suggest me any suitable project.? a project have to shown in my college.I want to show a project in electronics department, related to the communication.But it should not take much time.
    thanking you.
    Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Default project to do

I'm final yr student in B.E,(electronics). i want to do a project in linear integrated circuits. suggest me if any?

Hey Saran......i m also a student of final year ECE and have dne various projects in linear integated circuits......wud luv 2 help u..........reach me at:9999792977

Default final year electronics project

hi.... am Rashmi... i hav completed 6th sem nw n finding for some interesting project for final year.... can anyone plz help me out.. n suggest companies offering projects...

Default final year electronics project

Hi All,
    We EmbiCore Technologies provided Training & Services in Embedded Systems along with Live Projects for Final Year students in different topics related to IEEE and MATLAB.
    Please visit embicore dot com
    Free to contact us on : Mobile : +91-9382288553,
    +91-9884178804

Quote Originally Posted by rashmi s View Post
    hi.... am Rashmi... i hav completed 6th sem nw n finding for some interesting project for final year.... can anyone plz help me out.. n suggest companies offering projects...
    Can you contact for this
    Esskay Institute of Embedded Technology & Skitronics
    G-10, Gandhi Bhavan, Chunam Lane, Lamington Road, MUMBAI -400 007. Tel :--(022) 23887151/58

Quote Originally Posted by SARAN View Post
    I'm final yr student in B.E,(electronics). i want to do a project in linear integrated circuits. suggest me if any?
    Esskay Institute of Embedded Technology & Skitronics
    G-10, Gandhi Bhavan, Chunam Lane, Lamington Road, MUMBAI -400 007. Tel :--(022) 23887151/58

Hi guys,
    I have started a blog and sharing project documents in eceprojects.co.nr

Default want to know best project center

Any one know best project center for ece.I heard that MAASTECH is good project center.does any one trained there?

One of the well known manufacturing company is Edgefx Technologies. You can get your EEE or ECE final year engineering project from here. The specialty that makes them stand through out the world is their DIY (Do it yourself) concept, it help students to make the project on their own. The DIY kit includes fully loaded and tested board, plain PCB, components, tool kits, source code, voltage reference and layout, full documentation, audio visual, abstract, block diagram, layout and circuit diagram. You can select your project from different categories like micro controller, robotics, electrical, embedded, electronics, communication, Instrumentation and PIC. Call at 9959178000: Website:- efxkits dot com

Default EEE and ECE Final Year Engineering Projects With Reasonable Prices

Buy your practical projects from Edgefx Technologies. The projects are given in the kit format with"Do It Yourself (DIY)" concept which is most advanced method, it helps students to make the project on their own. The DIY Kits includes - fully loaded and tested board, plain PCB, components, tool kits, source code, voltage reference and layout, full documentation, audio visual, abstract, block diagram, layout and circuit diagram. Nearly 200 projects are given in a kit format. You can select your project from different categories like micro controller, robotics, electrical, embedded, electronics, communication, Instrumentation and PIC. For more info call +919959178000

Hello Everyone,

Get your project from edgefx technologies one of the manufacturing companies in Hyderabad. Nearly we have 200 projects which is given in a kit format. The DIY kit includes fully loaded and tested board, plain PCB, components, tool kits, source code, voltage reference and layout, full documentation, audio visual, abstract, block diagram, layout and circuit diagram. You can select your project from different categories like micro controller, robotics, electrical, embedded, electronics, communication, Instrumentation and PIC.

Contact us at - +919959178000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast