Thread: Hey i got an appointment letter fro DEXXON OIL& GAS, UK, is this company genuine...

Default Hey i got an appointment letter fro DEXXON OIL& GAS, UK, is this company genuine...

...or just fake? i have a doubt ..saala this co. don't have any website and these guyz used yahoo for email id.... and no landline numbers..... is this really genuine or.. chutya....bana rahe hai?
    Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Did u attend the interview????????????????????
    Seems fake.........

Believe this is what you have recieved right...
    ----------------------------------
    It is of utmost importance to inform you that after the screening andscrutiny of your Curriculum Vitae with other verification procedurescarried out, DEXXON OIL&GAS COMPANY (DOG) was able to resolve thestatus of your application. On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of yourapplication and as such we have attached to you the Offer Letter/Termsof Agreement that transcends any written document. You are thereforerequired to follow these procedures IMMEDIATELY so as to complete youremployment formalities: (1) You are to contact the traveling agent for a validWork-Permit/Employment Authorization Document IMMEDIATELY so as toenable your work in London legally. Note that the procurement of your work-permit MUST not exceed thedeadline as stipulated in the offer letter as it would take four (3)working days for the traveling agent to procure your work-permitbefore the United Kingdom high commission. Below are the contact details of the Uk traveling agent: UK TRAVELING AGENT (UTA)Box 1188 , Station B London , ON N6A 5K2 .Street Address: 56 Yorkshire Avenue - LancashireGB0098 Manchester - LondonE-Mail: info@uk-travelagent.comTEL/: +447024014530Contact Person: CONTROLLER (TONY SMITH)ASSISTANT (MR SCOTH ANDERSON)

Default imran shaikh

[i got an appointment letter from hotel sherton tower park london i want to confirm this is fake or genuine company

Did you attend the Interview? Did you wrote any test? if your answer is no? Then think?
    How come some one out of a blue want to send you a offer letter without any Interview/Test etc.
    My answer is : Fake.
    Job Board
    Career Tips Freshers Career Plan, Tips for CAT, MBA, Study Abroad Tips...
    Resume Tips Resume Tips For Freshers and Expe... Experts, Know how to build your resume for that very important job.