Thread: I wanted to study sap,please give me best training institute in

Default I wanted to study sap,please give me best training institute in

bangalore and kolkata? i am going to study MBA , so how sap will will help me ? and which course of sap i supposed to do ?
    Powered by Yahoo!

Hi ,

Look for following while selecting an institute.

1. Faculty- He should be from industry not the one who got trained from somewhere and looking for jobs. Most institutes give false information on faculty. The best way is to ask if he is full time or part time. Generally industry people teach on weekends and are never fulltime.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

2. Practice time - The institute should must allow you to practice on SAP even after the course is over. Its impossible to gain confidence in 1 month. (you need to practice for around 3-4 months to gain confidence)

3. Course coverage- One must ask the institute which areas will be covered in their domain. Its impossible to cover the entire thing as SAP is very exhaustive. One must look for key areas in their domain and make sure its taught. (eg Pricing for SD consultants, CIC for CRM consultants etc)

4. Project experience - No institute can give you a live project experience. One should look for atleast a Demo project experience. This will improve your competancy level by leaps and bounds.

Rember you need to have a sound domain knowledge in your area befor joining any trainning programme.
    At the same time one should not look for the following

1. Placement - Its your responsibility and no institute (other than semmains and that too to some extent only) can provide. Stay away from trainning cum recruitment programmes. If you have reached the competancy level you WILL get a job as market demand is good.

2. Fake experience certificate- The person interviewing you will judge in seconds that you are faking. This might get you black listed. Be honest and apply for companies which do not insist on live implementation experience. (Around 10% of all the job listings don't insist for live experience.)