Thread: What can be the reason given at the time of interview for change of job in 3 r 4...

Default What can be the reason given at the time of interview for change of job in 3 r 4...

...months duration? We cannot say something negative about the present company, so what can be the positive reason given for this?? I joined in this new company just 3 months before, but now want to change to other company basically because of the satisfaction which i do not find here.. Any suggestions pls..
    Powered by Yahoo!

Just say that you find that the job does not take advantage of your skills & experience, and you are not performing at your full potential. You feel that you will be more productive and valuable in another capacity.

However, bear in mind that many interviewers view a short duration job history as negative, especially if the durations are 1 year or less.

If you can stick it out, try and make it for a year, maybe more, before you leave. But if you really cannot stand it, then go ahead - you have nothing to lose by searching, and everything to gain.

u want to use your telent by joining new company.