Thread: Debenhams job interview on the telephone - tips please!?

Default Debenhams job interview on the telephone - tips please!?

Hi, I've never had an interview before and I've been offered a telephone interview with Debenhams to be a visual assistant. I'm also quite worried that I come across badly on the telephone. Anybody have any tips? Thanks

Get someone else to do it. ?They wont be nervous and if you dont get the job you can blame them. try and get an adult.

Avoid saying I this and I that. Too many "I's" put the interviewer off. DB

Just be positive, keep telling yourself you can do it. Write down questions you might want to ask them. Speak clearly and just be yourself. DONT LIE. BIG NO,NO.

Donít be afraid! Be prepared for Telephonic Interview
    You can keep your CV in front of you, so that you have all important details handy. Prepare some notes about your strengths, experience, qualification and accomplishments. Don't sound tired over the phone. Speak very clearly and slowly and don't forget to finish the telephonic interview with proper compliments.

Hello, I am a retail Post graduate and looking for Jobs with Debenhams india ..
    Any idea how to go for it?

Before you enter the store, take a good look at yourself. Even if youíre just submitting an application, it is always good to present yourself well. If possible, wear clothing from their store. To make sure your job application gets attention, it is in your best interest to drop it off before a change of season. If a manager tells you that the store has a full staff, donít be discouraged; give him your application and tell her youíll be available for the holiday season.