Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which is better ASP.NET, JAVA ?

hii Myself Tanmay verma ,btech passout 2009 ,i have made my java programming skill very much good ,but my percentage in 10 and 12 are very low due to which i dont have call from the companies to work with them.even i can't sit in the walkins of mnc due to there eligibility critaria.i have a well knowledge of java ,mysql,hibernate.html,css.Is ther any way which can help in getting job.
    thankyou.

Its informative one provides a lots of data on topic also provide more data on topic.

ASP.NET, JAVA or IBM Mainframe programming all these are really beneficial professional courses and today's time the demand of ASP.NET, JAVA very high in the IT industry. Try to join institutes which provides project based professional courses as well as best education faculties.
    And you can get best job opportunities in MNC but all over its depend on your hard work & knowledge.

HI
    Both java and Asp.Net are good for career. it totally depends on you ,in which language your are prefect and in which you find your interest.
    Both languages have the demand in company they, both are use.
    And there are so many new things which we don't learn and we don't know which are the new technologies in market you ca find do you career in that.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

HI
    Both java and Asp.Net are good for career. it totally depends on you ,in which technologies your are prefect and in which you find your interest.Both languages have the demand in company they, both are use.And there are so many new things which we don't learn and we don't know which are the new technologies in market you can find do you career in that also.

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

Asp.Net and Java both are importance. But today is Java is more Demanded. Java Application can easy deploy on ant Platform. Java is a powerful language. If you are good in java then you can easily learn .Net.

------------------------
    Project Training In Ahmedabad

Default Awsome website for job hunt

if you are looking for jobs in india then try
    pappujobs.com
    I hope you will have great experience like everyone else

want to job in Java or Asp.net or any other language ? then post your resume on jobgalaxy.in . A largest jobportal of india where thousands jobs are available from companies and consultancy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12