Thread: what are the companies that recruit freshers in the direction of Oracle

Default what are the companies that recruit freshers in the direction of Oracle

financials (functional modules) ? I am a Bank Employee and did Oracle Financials with Functional modules recently. Now, I am on the look out for any openings in the companies. Unfortunately, I am so far did not find any openings for freshers. Job portals like Naukri.com and others display openings with 2 to 3 years of apps. experience and above. So, just confused what to do about ?
    So, can any one please provide me with the information. Thanking you all... Vijju
    Powered by Yahoo!

try jobsindubai.com .... dubai needs your skill i guess. Goodluck!