Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which is the best institute of laptop service training chip level with support in...

Default which is the best institute of laptop service training chip level with support in...

...india? required laptop service manuals, bios password removing, motherboard repairing of laptop, parts availability i want to setup complete laptop repairing centre.

i want complete training of laptop pls give detail who provide the training of laptop servicing and support
    Powered by Yahoo!

i will go for Corona institute of technology in kottayam kerala ,

just google search laptop training in india and u will reach them in the first page itself
    check thier website laptop service training dot com

Default The Best laptop training institutes in India

P you will find the first of its kind in india. students from varius atates in India and abroad are undergioing hands on training in chip level laptop service training with all models and brands.

just type "laptopservice training" and search in Google

With regards,
    Pushpangadan

Default Laptop Service Training - Laptop Service Training Online

Chipsystems one among the reputed institute offering laptop service training,laptop service training online,online laptop service training,laptop service training through direct,fast track and online laptop service training.

Contact us:98410 87444; Email:admin@chipsystem.in;

Default Laptop Service Training - Laptop Service Training Online

Laptop Service Training - Laptop Service Training Online

Chipsystems one among the reputed institute offering laptop service training,laptop service training online,online laptop service training,laptop service training through direct,fast track and online laptop service training.

Contact us:98410 87444; Email:admin@chipsystems.in;

Arrow Message from Corona Institute of Technology

hello friends.

our special thanks to harish for mentioning the name of our training division in this post. Our previous students are always our best form of advt we suppose.

Let us introduce ourself as Corona institute of technology from Kerala, India. As the first organization which started the chip -level training facility in Kerala and the one which is still the number one in Imparting the same , we are confident about our ability to impart the maximum hands on training to our students.

check us at LaptopserviceTraining.com or LaptopTraining.in
    you can dial us at 0-98471-55469

we find it really happy that the contents or our website is copied to so many websites in India which is now offering the same course. Anyway Imitation is the best form of approval for us.

Thumbs up Dhakshin,Chip level Engineer,India about online LAPTOP,Motherboard chiplevel Training

Hi friends, Iam Dhakshin from India. basically iam zero % knowledge in Hardware & Networking field. I try with lot of technical Training division.At that time My friend told me about chip systems.

I visited the website, gone through fully chipsystems.in. I was wonder there are 34 latest Technical Courses. which are all electronics based.
    I did not find these much of course any where in India/World.
    1.laptop service Training,
    2.Motherboard Service training,
    3.LCD Projector Service Training,
    4.CCTV Camera training
    5.Printer Service Training,
    6.cellphone Service Training,
    7,Xerox Service Training,
    8.Hardware & Networking Training
    9.PCB Designing & fabrication Training,
    10.Refilling Training
    11.Microcontrollers Training
    12.Micro Processor training,
    13.Robotics Training
    14.Auto Electrical & Electronics training
    15.CNC machine Training & Etc....Etc...Etc...

What is the beauty is they offering Direct & ONLINE also.So I immediately join laptop,Motherboard,hardware online Courses.
    they give 720 Hrs for my login to permit.After completion Now i can able to attend maximum laptop & Motherboard & Hardware service problems.

Its Wondeful Experience. If iam having any doubts in my Subject. Inside my Login One doubts box is their. If iam having any doubts, they reply promptly & Neatly with 24 hrs span of time.

Friends, You understand it is not a advertisement. iam not a having any credit. But In my experience to share with you about online laptop,motherboard,hardware training.

I really thanks to Mr.karthik sir.because chip systems is changing my carrier. keep it up chip systems. somany peoples awaiting for your online course. In my suggestions is Better to Increase More latest courses.

if you want their address: CHIP SYSTEMS,old no.107,lake view road,west mambalam,chennai-33-India. I think near Postal Colony. (MD No.98410 87444) Office: 94440 34246, 24743860.website:chipsystems.in

we are giving training for laptop chip level from last 3 years we already have repairing and training division we have bga station, cro , infrared station , bios update, password removing, stencill for reball chip etc
    we will trace motherboard with chip and all tracks and wiring detail

we have course for motherboard and laptop chip level with adapter inverter, lcd, hdd etc

for more detail you can visit intersoftelectronics.com
    or chipleveltraining.com

we have currently many laptop motherboard schematic diagram, laptop assemble d assemble service manuals, bios collection, desktop motherboard schematic diagram with complete pinout with each capacito and mosfet detail etc we are giving this thing to student free of cost

LAPTOP CHIP LEVEL TRAINING full day batches for only 5-6 days class start from morning 11.30 to eveining 6.00 pm arangement for hostel hotel guest house done

09824144698 intersoft for more detail

Default Chip level NCVT Certified Course @ Origin Institute

Origin Institute is a Chiplevel training Institute having 8 yrs experience in this field, providing only one course ie;

LAPTOP CHIP LEVEL ENGINEERING......
    With placement assurance...............

For more details Contact : 9846100103

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast