Thread: Technology leads to destruction of self development and also the pure

Default Technology leads to destruction of self development and also the pure

Pure culture!
    what do you say - ?yes or ?no
    Please reason out (even women get addicted to wine,man,and smoking as their incomes raise b coz of the IT)
    Powered by Yahoo!

its a means to and end of all
    Powered by Yahoo!

technology can be used in a good as wellas in a bad manor
    if you use the latest technology for harasing people, compete with the poor or use it to even kill pepole it leads to destruction of self development

if you use technology to help the poor or use it for some project it will not cause destruction]

although todays children are more into using the pc 6 hours a day

you can take health factors aswell

it depends on what you feel about it and how you use it
    Powered by Yahoo!

I am a firm believer in the human spirit! The information age, ahs already made thecommon,ma the mind of the world, the energy giants, have been forced into alternstive energies, and hybrid cars are on the rise, and tobacco is going down, and marijuana is coming up, and alcahol is about the same. The world isnow one global village throughout the world. (even the usa). Technology is great and the informatin age is great. Knowledge is great.