Thread: hey please help me in deciding what will be the best thing to do for a final year

Default hey please help me in deciding what will be the best thing to do for a final year

project for comp. science? i am doin my final year in engineering in computer science,please tell me what will be the best thing to do for a final year project i am not able to get any ideas what is to be done please help
    Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Try making a chat bot. Thats always fun to do.

develop a software package for your school. but make sure that will be of use for the coming years.

why not create something that would help the physically or mentally disabled?

i.e.--software with lots of funny sounds and things for correct voice/picture identification??? This would help children with various mental disabilities. (you could talk to special ed teachers and get their input on what the present programs are lacking)

with your training---the sky is the limit..but make your project benefit someone needy.

~~Good Luck