Thread: Now iam in M.C.A final year i want the live project .how i will get it.?

Default Now iam in M.C.A final year i want the live project .how i will get it.?

Is there any companies who offers this projects for the students in hyderabad.
    Powered by Yahoo! Answers

I am in Final Year of Information Technology seeking for a Live Project in Mumbai.

Please reply to this.

Regards
    Praveen

Hi anjani surya!
    In hyderabad one of the best company offering good projects for MCA graduates is COIGN CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD. You just contact them they will give u d complete details of the projects and also guides ur career. Contact no: 040-66906107/9246818847. HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD Srujana............!

Default Final Year projects for B.E / B.Tech / MCA in Java, J2EE, J2ME, DOT-net

Phoenix Information Technology & Systems (Phoenix ITS) is a group of IT professionals committed to provide quality training,
    mentoring and career guidance to Final Year students of B.E / B.Tech / MCA as they step into the corporate world.

We mentor and guide students that help them grab opportunities in IT Industry.
    We offer final year projects for students in Java, J2EE, J2ME, DOT-net and emerging technologies.
    Guidance and Mentorship:

Career Coaching Interview Preparation Mock interviews by HR Professionals.

Register for a free session on emerging technologies.

For More Detsils:

Phoenix ITS
    2A, First Floor,
    Arcot Road,
    Valasaravakkam, Chennai - 600087.
    Phone - 044-45550479,
    Mobile: 9841151951
    E-mail Id : shyamchandhar (at) gmail (dot) com

We are the one of the leading software company, which has quality training and infrastructure up to the mark of the IT Industry requirements. Over the past many years, Iwiz Bluechip Technologies private Ltd. has enabled fresher & Job seekers to make an entry into IT field. We consistently look for the new Technologies emerging in the IT field and guide our students in the same path.

Projects for final year students in all technologies:

We offer and guide engineering projects on various fields for various disciplines.
    Fields includes:

1. Embedded Projects
    2. VLSI
    4. Fuzzy Logic Projects
    5. Biometrics
    6. Biomedical
    7. GPS/GPRS/GSM
    8. RFID
    9. Avionics
    10. MATLAB
    11. ZIGBEE
    12. Bluetooth
    13. Robotics
    16. PLC
    18. Automation
    19. Power Electronics
    20. JAVA
    21. .NET
    22. J2EE

For further clarifications come directly or call to us.

NO.8-3-214/2, MURTHY MANSION,
    SRINIVAS NAGAR,
    (OPP. SOUTH INDIAN BANK)
    AMEERPET, HYDERABAD - 77
    PH: 9976522272/73

Exclamation Final Year Live Projects - Hyderabad

Unico Software is an emerging software company specialize its services in providing Staffing Solutions to Corporate, Career Solutions to Candidates and Project Guidance to Students.

We guide students in developing academic projects on the following technologies to BCA, MCA, BE, B.Tech Students:

Dotnet
    Php
    Embedded

Interested students may please contact us in person or call on us for appointments / mail us for further details.

Unico Softwares
    Plot No. 42, 2nd Floor, Durga Nagar Colony,
    Lane Beside Hyderabad Central,
    Punjagutta, Hyderabad - 500 082.
    Andhra Pradesh. INDIA.
    Phone : + 91 - 40 - 2340 0101
    Mail Id hr@unicosoft.com

hi anjani this is surya from path finder solutions from hydrebad.
    we are offering real time projects on java and .net if int call me on 9032693116

hi anajani

WE CURRENTLY OFFER LIVE PROJECTS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:

* Java
    * J2EE
    * Mobile applications ( J2ME )
    * .NET
    * Wireless

We especially crafted this Real Time Project Trainee program for the upcoming fresh Engineers from B.E / B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA/ B.sc (IT) / M.Tech / MSc. (IT) background.( 2008 ,2009 , 2010 Passouts )

2) This is a Fees Based Program

3) You have to work on different phases of the Software Development Lifecycle and the core elements of computer programming. The daily 4 hours compromises of development in real time methods, Classes, objects and assemblies. This on the job project Development has been designed for 60 Days of duration and 4 hours daily from Monday to Friday.

4) You will Work of the Real time Project Given by our development team . All our Projects are from USA

5) We are a Sofware Developmet company Based In USA and INDIA

Advantages:

1) You will Undergo a complete Software development Lifecycle

2) You will Have a Wonderful experience Working on a Real time Project with Project Managers with more than 7 years of
    experience

3) You will Have an added experience to Your CV

4) Placement assistance will be provided . Deserving Candidates will be hired by Us .

5) Face the interviews with Real time project Experience for Pathfinder Solutions which is a USA Based company HQ New Jersey .

Accommodation assistance will be given for Out station Candidates.

Company Address:

Pathfinder Solutions Pvt Ltd
    ( A Whole Subsidiary of Avighna Global Solutions LLC USA )
    Flat No 308 , 5th Floor,
    Liberty Plaza
    Himayatnagar

Hyderabad - 500 029

Phone: 040-40048499/8121118922