Thread: Are PLC/SCADA courses of cmpnies like Godrej & Yokogawa worth doing for Fresh Enggr?

Default Are PLC/SCADA courses of cmpnies like Godrej & Yokogawa worth doing for Fresh Enggr?

I want to know if the Short term courses of 7 to 15 days for PLC/DCS at the companies like GODREJ & YOKOGAWA worth doing .. for a fresher in Electronics & Communication like me..??
    Can I get a good job after doing one of these courses straight forwardly..?

plz help.. Can any one who has done these courses from either of these compnies give me there mail IDs so that I can communicate further.,

hii, rajeev, iwud like to know if u 've joined any courses in relation to plc/dscada by this two months time ...if u have please mention the instituition u 've joined.that would help me a lot,as i like to join in a course from an instituition that would be worthit.
    i haerd prolific group of instituitions are good at training and placing students?????

Default plc course

some of my friends have done course in prolific for 35000 fees. All of the trainers are freshers and having no industrial experience. They have completed course in the last year and even not get job, some of them get job at 4000 salary(for engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by rajeevp View Post
    I want to know if the Short term courses of 7 to 15 days for PLC/DCS at the companies like GODREJ & YOKOGAWA worth doing .. for a fresher in Electronics & Communication like me..??
    Can I get a good job after doing one of these courses straight forwardly..?

plz help.. Can any one who has done these courses from either of these compnies give me there mail IDs so that I can communicate further.,
    hii, rajeev, iwud like to know if u 've joined any courses in relation to plc/scada...if u have please mention the institution u 've joined.that would help me a lot,as i like to join in a course from an institution that would be worth it... n if u know any institute in mumbai then plzz mention it too..
    i heard prolific group of institutions are good at training and placing students?????

The course in Godrej is very good.the duration is of 2 weeks and more focus is given on practical application