Thread: Learn Software Testing

Thumbs up Learn Software Testing

As a Fresher you can not get a job in IT industries. Please Spend some mints………….
    One more IMPARTANT thing that do not go for Back Door Enter. It does not work. Do not kill your eyes by your self.

Its all in the mind. You raise your thoughts, confidence will automatically shape up. And then you end up doing the impossible. Thoughts should be programmed continuously, coz they form the basis of all the emotions, all the actions.

Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. Henry David Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm-Winston Churchill

Hi, dear friends this raghu working as software test engineer in MNC. If you are really serious about your Software Testing Career take my help. For any information do not hesitate to call me or mail me this is my email id: [email protected] and Number 09880442141.

These informations are really nice thank you so much for sharing

Thanks for providing help to Freshers.
    Job Board
    Career Tips Freshers Career Plan, Tips for CAT, MBA, Study Abroad Tips...
    Resume Tips Resume Tips For Freshers and Expe... Experts, Know how to build your resume for that very important job.

Smile thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by JobHelp View Post
    Thanks for providing help to Freshers.
    thanks for providing

Thank you for providing help

Thank you for providing help

Please let me know which software course is in demand now and in which course i can get good placements.Help me select any one course from DOTNET , CCNA OR TESTING. Please answer me fast as i want to pursue this course soon. thnx

We are a product based company located in Bangalore. Whilst we are in the middle of development, we are looking to add to 5 talented engineers to join our team. Only B.E graduates with 60% or above are entrained. We are conducting a test and interview on 3rd of Jan 2009. If you are interested please post your CVs to for3jan at gmail dot com. We would get back to you.