Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are there any weight loss products that have no side effects?

Default Are there any weight loss products that have no side effects?

Hi,

I have tried so many products for losing weight. But so far I haven’t found any products which give good results without any side effects. Now, I'm looking for products that have no side effects and can help me to control my weight. Can anyone help me?

Reply:

Hi,
    Your concern for your body and potential side effects is absolutely understandable - most of the health problems today are associated with obesity. And the majority of products and diets today do have unwelcome side effects. Always use products which are recognized by an authorized company. One which I can suggest you try is the Access Bars from Melaleuca. They have been scientifically proven, and are patented in numerous countries - this should give you peace of mind that they have been well tested. You can find out more at my signature given below:

Every product you use will have more or less side effects.I suggest you loose your weight naturally.And there are no. of ways to do this.
    Most important-Do Yoga -Kapaal bharti for 3-5 mins a day can easily reduce your weight comsiderably.Refer any yoga book for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinerita View Post
    Hi,

I have tried so many products for losing weight. But so far I haven’t found any products which give good results without any side effects. Now, I'm looking for products that have no side effects and can help me to control my weight. Can anyone help me?

Reply:
    Hi
    Yoga in general has a lot of advantages. A minimum of 20 minutes everyday yoga routine can improve circulation, reduce stress and make one feel young and vibrant...
    Try it out
    Ashu

Quote Originally Posted by ashiyanayoga View Post
    Hi
    Yoga in general has a lot of advantages. A minimum of 20 minutes everyday yoga routine can improve circulation, reduce stress and make one feel young and vibrant...
    Try it out
    Ashu
    Hiea~~~~Yes there is no SCRAP to reduce weight but YOGA is the best and double best METHOD for losing weight

Are there any weight loss products that have no side effects?

Best join a gym under the care of a physiotherapist or trainer.

Before going for any supplements or weight loss pills, one should take an expert opinion about such products as these products generally act differently on different individuals. These products no doubt give you the desired results but they even have various side effects which may hamper the hormonal balance of the body.

the best method of loosing waight is to be active and let the body exercise.Their is no simple way to loose waight.

my suggestion walk it off and do yoga... i know people who want to lose weight head for the gym.. the best excersice, believe me is walking it off topped up with yoga... but how i lost weight... i use to walk for more than 2 hours.... everyday... so make time.. all these medicines would do no good in the long run.. and the diet also..keep a check

Default Are there any weight loss products that have no side effects?

Hi Sinerita
    Have you tried Phentermine pills? Its very better for weight loss. One of my friends was suffering from weight problem. He has used Phentermine for loosing weight and gained.
    I will suggest that you should try once. It has no side effects. Its better to use any medicine according to instructions of any doctor.

almost every product have side effect which is use for Loss the weight , but the Proper exercise is require with the medicine .... You have to some guidness of a very Good Exercise Coach .. who tell you the good Medicine with the Accurate exercise .
    Remember , "Accurate exercise" and "Exercise compatible Medicine" has never side effects ...

Got it ?

You have to Carefull

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast