Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cobra group

continued !!!!!

these people will be friendly and they act they care for u but they wont do !!!!!

they tell international company !!! its a keekara mekkara comapny !!!!!

see guys any comapny must need proper pros and con's while joining !!!!

these company

they wont give pay slip or proper amount !!!!

and i told u every thing !!!! NOW U GO TO INTERVIEW AND ASK THEM ALL THESE THINGS !!! THEY WONT REPLY , THEY JUST LAUGH AT U !!!!

THEY SAY

IT START FROM TRAINEE
    TRAINER
    TEAM LEADER
    ASST MANAGER
    BDM

THEY SAY IF U WORK 6 TO 8 MONTHS U WILL BE PROMOTED AS B D M U CAN EARN LAKHS.....

GUYS IN THESE ORG IN INDIA.... OUT OF 500 PEOPLE THEY ARE 490 PEOPLE ARE STILL WORKING FOR YEARS AND YEARS FOR BDM !!!! STILL PROMOTING !!!!

IF U ASK THEM THEY SAY I AM WORKING FOR 1 YEAR OR 9 MNTHS !!!BUT THEY R IN THE COMPANY FOR 3 TO 4 YRS !!! IF U ASK AMOUNT TO THEM THEY SAY THEY EARN 50,000 PER MONTH !!!! THEY WOULD HAVE EARNED 50,000 BUT FOR WHOLE ONE YEAR !!!!

GUYS !!!! U TAKE POLL THE PEOPLE IN THAT COMPANY !!!!

THEY KNOW THEY R CHEATING !!!!!

SEE I WORKED IN THAT COMPANY FOR 14 MONTHS !!!!! I WENT TO MANY PLACES !!! ALL R FRAUD !!!!

I DID MY MBA IN A BUISNESS SCHOOL IN BANG !!!! I WORKED IN THESE COMPANY WASTED MY LIFE !!!! NOW IF I GO ANYWHERE THESE COMPANY ARE NOT VALID !!!!

THESE COMPANY WONT TAKE AS EXPERIENCED !!!! BECAUSE THEY DONT GIVE U PAY SLIP OR P F !!!!!

I WASTED MY LIFE HERE !!!! SO ONLY I DONT WANT MY FRIENDS TO JOIN IN THESE COMPANY !!!!!

ITS UPTO U GUYS !!!!! DONT TRUST THESE PEOPLE !!!!!

important matter !!!!!!!

if any person writing any good thing abt the company !!! then it means he is working for the comapany !!!!!!!!
    and one big comedy !!!! they call for interview !!!!! they keep 2 or 3 rounds !!!!!
    guys all r fake !!!! u talk rubbish u r appointed !!!!!
    they appoint u just like that !!!!!they show its a mnc company !!!!!

dude i totally agree with u....
    after completing my be in last year. i was at home....and due to recession no job placement and i was at a home ....one day i saw a mail in my mailbox....i went for interview..........and got selected in 1 st day.....

and then thy forwaded me with their trainee in mumbai subarbans.......that bhikari trainee was asking for a donation from peoples......and aftr that i realised wht i did..........it was a total fraud company...... what i did is at a time of lunch......i asked him for his background.....he told me that he was in a IT company and joined bfr six months....... i fluently told him tht u know u r the educated bhikari dnt have even a shame to say that thy r in marketing......

guys beware dnt evr evr join this company.....

owner of this company in mumbai is ankit jain.......sabse bada bolbachan aadami............

Default Be safe !!!!!!!

I want to tell y i got angry ??????????

these idiots sent me to exposure trip to mumbai and i was working with those people

u know guys i went with them and went to some house and ask funds for these people telling coming from college and collect it !!!!

These people r summa telling lies !!!

They sai went to abroad , tony went to africa , ankith is rich guy doing these job !!!! All r pakka stories !!!!

Dont believe any stupids!!! Dont get fooled !!!!!

all r working there for years and years if u check them either ( 12 th fail or b a history or ba economics ) but they tell m b a or b tech !!!!

Guys !!!! U people go and ask their degree ( out of 50 people may be 1 or 2 will be having )

see guys !!!!! U just call them

ask these questions ????????

What is the job profile ???????

What is the salary per mouth

those ****ers will say ( 15k to 20k ) but wont say performed basics

see u r parents helped u to get degree !!!! With that degree get some job !!!!

Today also i felt too bad for cheating people !!! Pls dont step into that !!!!!

I ruined my life many people told me to quit !!! I didnt listen !!!!! But now i felt too bad for it !!!!!!

i dont want my brother or my sister get cheated by those ****ers

please dont ruin u r life !!!!!! We dont want these cheating buissness

see guys either sai or ankith or jagaveer or joshav or
    sukesh or subangi will help u in u r life !!!!!

these people will laugh and act has if u r their brother or friend !!!! Get u food or get u drink every saturday !!! Make u feel not to go out of the job !!!!

Guys dont get too involved with these ****ers !!!!!!!

Wish u a happy life

@ Rafars

who is giving false thing !!!!!

stupid if u want to donate something go directly and give them !!!!!

i worked there for one year and 4 months experience !!!!! i know wht they do !! i know about whole thing !!!!!

guys u know these cry or concern india if they get crores of money why there is no big improvement !!!! inspite we collect so much y they didnt get it !!!!!

wht happened to the amount we collected for these years !!!!!

because of these heartless b d m and asst owner !!!!! they swallow money and

dear Rafars dont mis guide people again and again u r small kid !!! !!!!! working there is big sin dont spoil others life !!!!

Thumbs up Losers only crib !!!!!

hey guys,
    i've been working in this so called 'fraud' company for about seven months and i'm already an am(assistant manager, for all those who know a lot abt it)..
    Lemme tell u very honestly, this job is good only for people who've got the balls to do it
    coz me and my colleagues here earn about 40ooo/ a month and that's sure not bad at the age of 22-23...
    So guys get a grip on ur life and instead of believing these posts here...use your brainnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Losers only crib !!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys,
    i've been working in this so called 'fraud' company for about seven months and i'm already an am(assistant manager, for all those who know a lot abt it)..
    Lemme tell u very honestly, this job is good only for people who've got the balls to do it
    coz me and my colleagues here earn about 40ooo/ a month and that's sure not bad at the age of 22-23...
    So guys get a grip on ur life and instead of believing these posts here...use your brainnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool

@ rohan123!!

yeah all have balls ok !!! more than we have heart not to cheat any one !!!

u fool even theif earn more than 1,00000!!! if u have ball y cant u do that !!!!

their is a difference in it !!!

and one more thing rohan u can earn lakhs of money in this ****ing company !!!! by HANGING OTHER PEOPLE BALLS EVERYDAY !!!!

EVEN IF U R ASST MANAGER U HAVE TO HANG OTHER CUSTOMER BALLS ASKING MONEY !!!!!

BUT IF U WORK IN ANY COMPANY !!!! WE NO NEED HANG BALL BUT WE NEED TO USE OUR BRAIN !!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12