Thread: Cobra group

Red face Cobra group

hey guys do u kno abt cobra group
    or
    RA MGMT
    it is a fraud company beaware

they show sum thg n give the fake jobs.

Default how can you say

how can you say this company what frud with you and you are indian becusae i will join this company so pl rely me and say that all thinks thankx

Default Cobra group known as ACE at Rajendra place(Fake company)

They tel u that u will join as Management trainee and what they do is that they take u out on the 2nd day with one of the brainwashed trainer who actually are MBA'S, go to POSH colonies and then ask donation for the firm like CRY AND HELP AGE .. They have their speech ready and just spit it like that .. it happened with me on the 2nd day . i was like what the f**k, they are actually asking donation and they say its "CONCEPT MARKETING".. I REALLY DONT THINK SO THAT they ARE ANY Where related to CRY.. . They don't sell anything but what they ask you to do is kind worse than that.. soo make ur choice if u want to go place to place and ask CHANDA(donation).. What kind of marketing is this..

i will join this company so pl rely me and say that all thinks thankx

Do you have any proof?

cobra group is nothing but a totall faux. i personally have experienced it- millenuim which belongs to direct support , falls under cobragroup - they apparently believe in human commercials ( door to door sellin) of selling charity. The work as a link between the client and customers. they do direct marketing of charity for big Ngos like CRY, Helpage India, etc..letme reveal the truth,
    A boy or Girl who may look like just a girl next door might bump into your house, step inside talk to your about the poor and illiterate , abandoned parents etc. they wil give you some jazz that they are college students and do charity for the company and all rubbish .........
    DO NOT BELIEVE IN CHARITY WHICH KNOCKS AT YOUR DOOR STEP
    please open up your eyes and your mind this money goes to everyone and everywhere except for its purpose..

please visit the site consumercomplaints.in
    nd in this site search for cobra group.... u vl get to know each nd every thing about cobra grp...

hey
    i got a call frm naukari.com for dis cobra group job as a mgmt trainee. whn i asked abt job profile.. den asked me 2 serach on net.. and den asked 2 come for interview..
    so frnds pls guide me
    i dun wan watse my time n money if its a fake thing coz i hav 2 travel 2 pune far frm chandigad..
    so pls reply ASAP..
    they have given address of sumthing called senapati bapat road in pune. is it a true place or all fake ?
    plz reply ASAP
    thnks in anticipation..

Default Fraud?

How can you say that they are a fraud? Simply because you had a bad experience and then got told not too come back? Yes they do door to door sales for charities yes they are taught what to say do you really think that someone will be interested in helping the aged or the red cross if you are talking about cars??
    I work in England and yes for them and I have personally met most of the heads of these charities that we represent and I can tell you 100% that all of the money that someone donates to the charity goes to the charity! 87% of the donations received for the British Red Cross come from door to door fund-raising, oh and they save lives so tell me if that is a good or a bad thing???
    When was the last time you donated to charity??? Was it when someone came to the door or was it in town and you gave money to a guy with a tin?
    What's the difference without those people to ask on behalf of the charity do you think the charity would get money? When was the last time you picked up the phone or went online looked up a charity and gave a donation? (Before you read this post).
    They don't collect cash on the doors people either do a direct debit to the charity or they write a check to the charity (not to the marketing company), so it cannot be deposited by anyone else but the charity!

Try to get some hard facts before you start making false statements!

Thumbs down cobra charity

dear
    if you and they believe in the cause so much,
    why dont you make your donors aware on the spot at the time of collecting donation that omnly 50% of the same will go for the real cause .if you feel we are not commited to charitable cause why doesnt your owner donate even 15 % of his earnings to charity himself and set an example.

cobra is nothing more than bullshit and crap,
    my dear friend you have been brainwashed but weeks from now you would realise my words

remember any person staying in cobra for more than 6 weeks they fall in two category a idiot or b fool

Just because any one had a bad experience, or a brawl does not make the company FRAUD, Please make sure you provide enough proof before labeling any one fraud.

Please some times look at the companys perceptive also.

What will you do if you were in that position?

Default cobra is big fraud !!!!!! extrem , providence , unique , integra and vigra are fraud

see guys !!!!!!!!!!! dont work in these company !!!!! all these comapny are completley fraud !!!!! all these bdm or bde are pakka fraud !!!!! dont believe these people !!!!! they tell monthly salary then tell performed basics !!! these people are cheating other people life !!!! guys just imagine u got degree and going to other places for begging !!!! and see u r getting comission from the donor !!!!

for eg

if a person giving 1000 rs to concern india or help age india or cry
    in a check

in that 1000 rs

the person who collected will that amount will get --> 150
    the buisness development manager ----> 100
    promoting manager ----> 50
    asst owner ---> 50
    other charges ---> 50

so 400 rs is taken from that 1000 !!!!!!!!!!!!

but touch u r heart do we say we get comission to the people who give amount to these organisation !!!!!!!!!

its just like stealing amount !!!!!!!!!!!!!

some people think i am helping people by working in this concern !!!! no its not like that !!!!!!!!!

whole money is been stoled !!!!! only partly amount is been sent !!!!

when u step into any of comapny either bang or chennai or mumbai !!!!!

these people will laugh at u and try to be friend with u and make us stay in this company !!!!

DONT GO TO THIS COMAPANY !!!!! I WAS BEEN IN THIS COMAPNY FOR 1 YEAR !!! LATER I CAME OUT WHEN I FOUND THEY R STEALING AMOUNT !!!

THEY SAY THEY COLLECT ADVERTISING AMOUNT !!!! ITS NOT LIKE THAT ITS JUST STEALING AMOUNT !!!!

SOMETIME THEY SAY U TO BRING PEOPLE FOR RECURITMENT !!!!

SEE I AM JUST GUIDING FOR U R BETTER FUTURE NOT TO FALL IN DITCH !!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast