Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is the best choice of course after B.Sc Information Technology?

Default what is the best choice of course after B.Sc Information Technology?

What are the best choices of courses after B.Sc Informnation Technology? What would be better,studying further in India or abroad?
    Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Default choice of study after bsc

i would like to continue studies in india
    so pls let me know my opportunities after bsc it

i want to know opportunities available after B.SC.I.T.

If you are keen on computers and it go for mca from reputed university.even if u have to wait to clear entrance. Or go for mba. Or go for ias,ips.. All the best

if want to continue studies in india then i want to suggest to you that you can join MCA (master of computer application).

I would like to suggest you to continue your studies in India. Another thing is since you are a student of B.Sc IT, so I would suggest you to go and do specialization in your own branch. Hence M.Sc IT would be a better option for you. But if you talk of job prospectus and when the question of getting better job than nothing can beat MBA. For doing MBA you need to have:

1) very good vocabulary
    2) good and proficient English
    3) excellent logical reasoning ability.

Further studies can be undertaken after the successful completion of B.Sc. IT course like M.Sc IT or MBA. One can also opt for career in Information Technology, Management or Research and Development. The availability of a large number of IT industries in India provides a golden opportunity for the students passing out with B.Sc IT degree to start their professional career easily. Since the course is designed as per the industry as per the industry requirement, you can easily fit in an organization easily. But if you want to do another course or degree after your B.Sc IT .

well in IT ur practice on diff tools count the most u must need to be expert in one of the field that ur intrested in n later u can do professional certifictaion

as if want to it in data bases then u can go for orcale certification
    n if networking go for cisco certification

It will be best for you if you go for MBA. Because it has the largest scope and has greatest demand. It will be easy for you as you will get sufficient time to prepare for exams like CAT, XAT etc. Although other courses are also good but as you wanted to do a good job, so thats why I am giving you this advice for the best job. From here thedegreeexperts.com/online-degree.aspx you may get information on various post graduate degrees of your choice.

Well i suggest you that after B.Sc you should have to do masters in M.Sc.

If you are looking for job after completing MscIT/BscIT, then try Trained Talent [it provides 'best in class' software training for business specific software.]

Really very good opportunity for freshers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast