Thread: Accredited Online Degree?

Default Accredited Online Degree?

I have a hard time believing Online Degree; however, I do not have the time, or the money, to go to a university or anything along the lines of that. I am wondering if anyone has had experience with Online Degree.

Are they worth it? How do the studies work? Are there any online colleges that offer Creative Writing or Art courses?

Default Accredited Online Degree

I have a hard time believing Online Degree.Since, I do not have neither time nor money for conventional schools, I was looking for somebody's experience with Online Degrees.

Are they really valuable? How it goes about studies? Can any body suggest any online colleges that offer Technology Management degree?

I wonder nobody has had any experiences in online degree...

Along with jobs, regular classes poses somewhat tough scenario to handle.You can move ahead with advanced degrees, but select proficient degree for the same.

But I am looking for some valuable suggestions regarding how to move ahead to earn degree. Can anyone suggest me good link from where I can search for universities that provide online degree?

Explore a bit more. You will get several universities offering online degree programs. But before you get enrolled, please check the universityís recognition. Be aware of the ones providing fake degrees.

Well, looking for some similar degrees from accredited online universities, came across a quality link given in my signatures.

Itís complete website where I found pros and cons of each degree. I just filled up one form and received the detailed info material about respective university for their authorities.

Link at your signature is not visible...Could you please send the link again?

For that you need to go to my profile and there you can see the name of the website for reference.