Thread: Career development

Default Career development

Study of career development looks at:
    • how individuals manage their careers within and between organizations
    • and how organizations structure the career progress of their members, can be tied into succession planning within some organizations.
    Job Board
    Career Tips Freshers Career Plan, Tips for CAT, MBA, Study Abroad Tips...
    Resume Tips Resume Tips For Freshers and Expe... Experts, Know how to build your resume for that very important job.

Hi all,
    I think there must be a proper understanding between an individual and an organization in terms of working profile, salary, promotional opportunities, growth and development for both the parties.

A fair policy and procedure can be proved well in this regard.

Yes that is true

hellooo....
    I think there must be transparency between employees and the organization and organization should hav a proper interaction with demployees about their personal views as well their career...

Default Civil Engineer Jobs

One of the best website where you can find the Civil Engineer Jobs.You can find all type Engineer jobs like computer Engineer jobs, Chemical Engineer jobs.

i'm a critical person and can anyone say that it is true???

what the &#^^ are you guys discussing?

Default http://www.studiesandcareers.com/

Thanks for the information...

Default cegonsoft reviews | Best PHP training institute in Bangalore

Dear IT Aspirants,
    cegonsoft pvt ltd,Jayanagar - Pioneers in software training programmes... which has quality training and infrastructure up to the mark of the IT industry requirements. Training Cum Placement Assurance. We also give value added services to Corporates. 100% JOB ASSURED PROGRAMME... Program: RIA (Rich Internet Application): COURSE CONTENTS: WEB SITE DESIGN:- -HTML. -CSS. -JAVA SCRIPT. -DOM. DEVELOPING WEBSITE:- -PHP. -MYSQL DATABASES ADVANCE CONCEPTS: -PHP-XML with AJAX, -CMS-JOOMLA, SMARTY. -FLASH AND PHOTOSHOP. DREAMWEAVER International certification with Zend Duration � 3months(with project)

Hi,

My opinion is first there should be understanding between employee and the company then we can manage everything.