Thread: Industrial Automation (PLC SCADA) Engineer

Thumbs up Industrial Automation (PLC SCADA) Engineer

In a bid to expand our businesses to cater to ever increasing demand for Industrial Automation professionals ,
    we require:
    PLC Programmer : 0 - 1 yr Exp
    SCADA HMI Engineer: 0 -1 Exp

We also Provide training and Placement to Fresh Student who are looking forward to making a career in industrial automation

or mail us at : campus@automatesolutions.co.in

About Us: We, at Automate Solutions are a team of professionals having vast experience in the field of Industrial Automation. We would like to propagate this knowledge for the benefit of deserving candidates. We provide training in the field of industrial automation which includes PLC’s, SCADA etc. which are the basic building blocks of any Industry employing Automation for its processes. Our aim is to bridge the divide between institutional know-how and corporate expectations. We make it even simpler to you by departing the training at your location thus saving precious time of the students who are willing but have a time crunch

Dear Sir/Madam,

I myself an Instrumentation and Control Engineer would happily like to receive a training on plc ,SCADA,DCS.It will be helpful if you provide detail information to my email at avishek1009@gmail.com.

Thanking You
    Avishek

Smile information about the plc scada hmiand cs

hi sir
    i am am an electrical and electronics student complted my graduation can i
    know the details of this corse and what r the requirements for that and how
    it will be useful for me. pls can i know about it.