Thread: A puzzle

Default A puzzle

A puzzle is a problem or enigma that tests the ingenuity of the solver. In a basic puzzle, one is intended to piece together objects (puzzle pieces) in a logical way in order to come up with the desired shape, picture or solution. Puzzles are often contrived as a form of entertainment, but they can also stem from serious mathematical or logistical problems in such cases, their successful resolution can be a significant contribution to mathematical research.

i love puzzles,,, but not maths puzzles!!

I Like puzzles vary much of all king i have amortization to solve the puzzle
    I Am posting one of them try to answer .......................
    If Jan is three times as old as Janice will be when Janette is as old as Jan is now, What is the order in age, from oldest to youngest?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one more please try to answer........

Price of 1 Parrot is Rs.1.00 20 Sparrow is Rs.1.00 1 Eagle is Rs.5.00 Please get equal 100 birds ...

its vary interesting do u solve it????
    what is the 9 letter word that teachers hate, monkeys eat and cows like?

Red face This is one wonderful puzzle because it checks your ability to think outside the box.

Imagine two rooms, one with three switches and the other with three light bulbs. Each switch ...

there were 840 pumpkins in a pumpkin patch,but it was difficult for farmer Joe to find the perfect ...

pravallika
    janette,jan,janice is it r8?