Thread: career planning

Default career planning

for many graduaters ,the most boring problem must be job after they finished their courses .
    for many companies , the experience and diploma is two important elements in their cruitment.
    many have choose IT study for their future career .but the difficulty and complexity borthered many people .
    you must find the right way and do some real questions to familiar with the test .
    here introduce some useful studying guide to you which provides all IT information you need .
    online serviceasscert

Hi,

Biggest advantage of being an IT person is that it enables you to EARN at HOME. This earning could eventually lead you to start own small business in the future. Check out my signature to get lots of home based job opportunities and business ideas for various fields.

After graduaters, I had good job, I had studied career IT. it very good.

Yeah, its very good to hear that your carrier plan is to do job in IT. My plans also similar to your plans. Present I am doing my Engineering. After completion of my studies. I will planning to settle on IT side.

Default carrier planning

Hi,

To do better carrier planning, first we have to analyze what’s your strength, intrest, and capable to do. Depends on that you can choose your career. If you would like to build carrer in IT career then improve analytical, technical skills, problem solving skill set and suppose if you are good at communication and presentation skill set. Then you can choose Management jobs.

Be confident on your decision

Regards,
    Raghavendra

VHIRE4U Recruitment Services - Hiring Solutions,HR staffing, Executive Search

I wish to learn some image editing software, like Microsoft Visio, Snag IT and others, including Adobe Robohelp and Framemaker. Can somebody give me some idea about an institute in Mumbai, India. I am working as a tech. writer actually and looking for better opportunities.

question-career planning
    answer- Really it is a very good question.we should start our career planning after 12th and do planning in same directions.AS i did,after 12th, i decided to do M.C.A SO,during my graduation i used to read languages like c,c++.By this way i got a job in a company with a good salary.

Yeah i agree this is really becoming a problem for everyone to choose the right profession for theirselves because its not only a meter of interest its also a meter of their future.