Thread: my experience in job hoppering

Default my experience in job hoppering

as the competion in jobs is becoming furier and furier, many are worrying about finding their jobs after graduated from school .
    i have the same feeling and experience after finishing my courses in college.
    sending much resumes and be rejected by many companies , finnally realized the importance of IT technology and working ecperiences.
    in the following days i plunged into the studying and learing of IT . first i find it hard and complex to master .
    with the introduction of my friends , i tried to use passcert as my study guide . i must confuss it is good and helpful for my future job and career .
    here just want to share my experience with you to let you realize the importance of IT .
    however if you need any IT information welcome to passcert .

Hello,

I think you have a great experience in your industry. I think in any field you belong without struggle and knowledge you can not gain success in life. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Regards,
    Olivia

thats good, all trial and error method are applicable in job hunting. the point here is that we should not feel dejected from initial rejections. all the best